mistress sapphires lovers play place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mistress sapphires lovers play place

Are you looking for someone to be your sexy rp lover/partner or you need people to listen and care for you then look no further!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Markus Prillius
Looking for some fun[open] I_vote_lcapLooking for some fun[open] I_voting_barLooking for some fun[open] I_vote_rcap 
Blade
Looking for some fun[open] I_vote_lcapLooking for some fun[open] I_voting_barLooking for some fun[open] I_vote_rcap 
Vixen
Mary
Kurai Hikari
Lavi Kiyoshi
Revlas
Zerofall
Sensona
Kuro
Latest topics
» Returning home.
Looking for some fun[open] I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:27 pm by Vixen

» Introductions (Revy and Sinika)
Looking for some fun[open] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:59 pm by Revlas

» Still alone
Looking for some fun[open] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 1:14 am by Kurai Hikari

» A tour of the place.
Looking for some fun[open] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:57 pm by Kurai Hikari

» Returining Home (OPEN)
Looking for some fun[open] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:44 pm by Lavi Kiyoshi

» Playing on the swings
Looking for some fun[open] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:21 pm by Markus Prillius

» A talk over a glass of wine.
Looking for some fun[open] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:10 pm by Markus Prillius

» sinika blake.
Looking for some fun[open] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:36 pm by Vixen

» On a walk. (open for one person)
Looking for some fun[open] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:41 am by Blade

Affiliates

Looking for some fun[open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

Looking for some fun[open] Empty
PostSubject: Looking for some fun[open]   Looking for some fun[open] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 2:31 am

I sit at the bar looking around at everyone as I try to find something to do other then drink. "Man, There isn't anything to do right now."
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Admin
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some fun[open]   Looking for some fun[open] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 5:44 pm

I walk into the bar that I seem to frequent despite hating. I sit at the end of the bar, away from the people, and order a drink.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some fun[open]   Looking for some fun[open] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 5:52 pm

I watch a someone I haven't really seen before enter and see that he wants a drink. It couldn't hurt to be a little nice. I tell the bartender that the drink he gets is on my tab.
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Admin
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some fun[open]   Looking for some fun[open] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 5:53 pm

I scowl as I take a sip of my drink. They always tasted like shit here. As I slowly nurse my drink I look around at the other patrons.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some fun[open]   Looking for some fun[open] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:00 pm

He is kinda cute. I drink my blue moon beer as I watch him closely.
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Admin
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some fun[open]   Looking for some fun[open] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:02 pm

I notice one of the guys in the room watching me. I grind my teeth a little. Last time I talked to someone in this bar...
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some fun[open]   Looking for some fun[open] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:05 pm

I nod to him but don't make any indication for him to come sit with me as I just admire his body.
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Admin
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some fun[open]   Looking for some fun[open] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:09 pm

I am perturbed by the attention and down my drink so I can hurry up and leave this guy's sight.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some fun[open]   Looking for some fun[open] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:11 pm

I look away and take a sip of my drink I may have looked to much.
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Admin
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some fun[open]   Looking for some fun[open] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:13 pm

I stand and walk to the door, glad to get away.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some fun[open]   Looking for some fun[open] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:21 pm

I begin to ponder to myself if I should follow him or not.
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Admin
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some fun[open]   Looking for some fun[open] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:26 pm

Once in the hall, I sit down with my back against the wall. I didn't want to go outside, nor did I want to go back to my room.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some fun[open]   Looking for some fun[open] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:27 pm

I decide that I should head back to my room and spend some time with my favorite pet and head to the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Admin
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some fun[open]   Looking for some fun[open] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:30 pm

I scowl and pull my mp3 player out of my pocket, reading to blast some heavy metal.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some fun[open]   Looking for some fun[open] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:32 pm

I step out into the hallway and see that guy from earlier. "Oh, hello there, I thought you left."
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Admin
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some fun[open]   Looking for some fun[open] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:34 pm

I look up and see the creepy guy. Paling slightly, I say, "I did leave. I just don't feel like actually going anywhere. It's boring here."
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some fun[open]   Looking for some fun[open] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:35 pm

"Yeah, there hasn't been many people here right now, or often." I stay standing as we talk.
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Admin
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some fun[open]   Looking for some fun[open] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 7:58 pm

I shrug. "That's for sure. I expected people. Interesting people, at that." I say.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some fun[open]   Looking for some fun[open] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 8:02 pm

I lean against a wall. "I know that feeling." I then pull out a stick of gum and offer Kuro one.
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Admin
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some fun[open]   Looking for some fun[open] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 8:12 pm

I shake my head. "I don't like that stuff. Thanks anyway." I say, watching his reaction carefully.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some fun[open]   Looking for some fun[open] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 8:40 pm

"Suit yourself." I put the pack away and begin to chew it. "So Whats your name? Mines Markus."
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Admin
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some fun[open]   Looking for some fun[open] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 9:03 pm

"Eh?" I say, obviously not too interested. "I'm Kuro." I say.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some fun[open]   Looking for some fun[open] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 9:06 pm

"Nice name." I yawn a little. "Not much for talking huh?"
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Admin
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some fun[open]   Looking for some fun[open] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 10:42 pm

I shrug again, and change songs on my MP3 player, ignoring Markus.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some fun[open]   Looking for some fun[open] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 10:44 pm

"Well I guess I spent here long enough." I get off of the wall and begin to leave. "Cya."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some fun[open]   Looking for some fun[open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for some fun[open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next