mistress sapphires lovers play place

Are you looking for someone to be your sexy rp lover/partner or you need people to listen and care for you then look no further!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Markus Prillius
At The Bar Again... I_vote_lcapAt The Bar Again... I_voting_barAt The Bar Again... I_vote_rcap 
Blade
At The Bar Again... I_vote_lcapAt The Bar Again... I_voting_barAt The Bar Again... I_vote_rcap 
Vixen
Mary
Kurai Hikari
Lavi Kiyoshi
Revlas
Zerofall
Sensona
Kuro
Latest topics
» Returning home.
At The Bar Again... I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:27 pm by Vixen

» Introductions (Revy and Sinika)
At The Bar Again... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:59 pm by Revlas

» Still alone
At The Bar Again... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 1:14 am by Kurai Hikari

» A tour of the place.
At The Bar Again... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:57 pm by Kurai Hikari

» Returining Home (OPEN)
At The Bar Again... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:44 pm by Lavi Kiyoshi

» Playing on the swings
At The Bar Again... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:21 pm by Markus Prillius

» A talk over a glass of wine.
At The Bar Again... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:10 pm by Markus Prillius

» sinika blake.
At The Bar Again... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:36 pm by Vixen

» On a walk. (open for one person)
At The Bar Again... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:41 am by Blade

Affiliates

At The Bar Again...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kuro
Admin
Kuro

At The Bar Again... Empty
PostSubject: At The Bar Again...   At The Bar Again... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 2:49 am

I walk in and sit at the bar angrily. I don't know why I'm angry, but that doesn't stop me from taking it out on the people around me.

By the time an hour had passed, I was on my third glass, and still going strong. The stuff tasted bad, but it had one hell of a burn to it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: At The Bar Again...   At The Bar Again... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 2:55 am

Showing up and looking for a face I know I see kuro at the bar and sit by him. "If u want I could make a picnic and ill get a decent bottle of scotch or what ever you want?" I say
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuro
Admin
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: At The Bar Again...   At The Bar Again... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 3:01 am

I look up blearily at the familiar face. It was Blade. He wants to know about a picnic...and scotch..? I was slightly confused, and took a few minutes to puzzle out what he meant. "Hm?" I ask, hoping I didn't slur, "Scotch sounds pretty nice. Why're you here anyway, brat?" I ask in a (almost) fond, though somewhat drunken, voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: At The Bar Again...   At The Bar Again... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 3:06 am

"I'm just thirsty so is that picnic a yes and if so what kind of food and what decent drink I know where they are kept so I can get it." I say flicking my tail and playfully tapping kuro on the back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuro
Admin
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: At The Bar Again...   At The Bar Again... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 3:07 am

I scowl at the tapping. "I don't really care, kid." I say miserably. I was starting to get a headache.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: At The Bar Again...   At The Bar Again... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 3:12 am

Stops tapping kuro with my tail and begin to say something but don't continue more then one letter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuro
Admin
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: At The Bar Again...   At The Bar Again... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 3:16 am

"Hm? What was that?" I ask, looking sideways at Blade. "What were you gonna say?" I ask, finding myself worried as to why he felt the need to keep quiet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: At The Bar Again...   At The Bar Again... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 3:19 am

"Um nothing to worry about" I say making my tail sit in my lap and order some water
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuro
Admin
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: At The Bar Again...   At The Bar Again... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 3:25 am

"Whatever." I say, trying not to let him know how much it worried me. "How boring, though. Always get water?" I ask, trying to start a somewhat civil conversation. Normally, I would never drink so much, or start a conversation without a purpose in my mind. This kid's false innocence is truly terrifying, I think, going back to my thoughts on people and their corruption to help steady myself. After all, the thoughts may not be good, but they were all that I had.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: At The Bar Again...   At The Bar Again... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 3:31 am

"Water is what I drink unless I feel like partying well I guess I drink some cider also but the cider here isn't any good and why do u look at me funny everytime we talk its like you are waiting for me to screw up so you have something over me?" I say ready for something to hit me if kuro took a swing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuro
Admin
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: At The Bar Again...   At The Bar Again... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 3:39 am

"Hm? I watch everyone that way. If you don't like it..." I say, but let it trail off. I didn't actually want to say anything. I hadn't thought Blade would notice, somehow. "Look, I'm drunk. Let's not fight, or things could turn ugly. Self-control goes down the drain when you're drunk." I say, almost pleading. This Kid...!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: At The Bar Again...   At The Bar Again... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 3:43 am

"Hmmm lose self-control when drunk that is quite somethin I wouldn't know because I don't drink more then one glass when I drink scotch or wine."I say this with a bit of mockery in my voice
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuro
Admin
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: At The Bar Again...   At The Bar Again... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 3:45 am

I scowl at the kid. "What is your problem? I'm nice one night and you get cocky?" I ask angrily, standing up abruptly enough to knock the chair down and stalking across the room toward the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: At The Bar Again...   At The Bar Again... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 3:48 am

Following after you I grab u by the arm turn u around and lean in to kiss u and say " well maybe if u would allow me to stay more"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuro
Admin
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: At The Bar Again...   At The Bar Again... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 3:58 am

I jerk back in surprise, involuntarily blushing. "Kid! You do know that I'm a dude, too, right?" I ask roughly, trying to hide my shock. "I'm not going to let you stay with me again if you're gonna do that!" I say, turning hurriedly to leave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: At The Bar Again...   At The Bar Again... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 4:01 am

"I know your a dude I don't care if u don't like kissing I won't force it on you" I say grabing your arm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuro
Admin
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: At The Bar Again...   At The Bar Again... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 4:37 am

I scowl even deeper and wrench my arm away. Still facing the door, I say, "Then let go of me and find some way to earn staying at my place again." I leave the bar and return to my room in a rush, leaving Blade behind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: At The Bar Again...   At The Bar Again... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 12:31 am

Thinking to himself I'll just make the picnic extra speical and then he can't refuse me. (End)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At The Bar Again...   At The Bar Again... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At The Bar Again...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mistress sapphires lovers play place :: Basment :: Bar-
Jump to: