mistress sapphires lovers play place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mistress sapphires lovers play place

Are you looking for someone to be your sexy rp lover/partner or you need people to listen and care for you then look no further!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Markus Prillius
A tour of the place. - Page 5 I_vote_lcapA tour of the place. - Page 5 I_voting_barA tour of the place. - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Blade
A tour of the place. - Page 5 I_vote_lcapA tour of the place. - Page 5 I_voting_barA tour of the place. - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Vixen
Mary
Kurai Hikari
Lavi Kiyoshi
Revlas
Zerofall
Sensona
Kuro
Latest topics
» Returning home.
A tour of the place. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:27 pm by Vixen

» Introductions (Revy and Sinika)
A tour of the place. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:59 pm by Revlas

» Still alone
A tour of the place. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 1:14 am by Kurai Hikari

» A tour of the place.
A tour of the place. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:57 pm by Kurai Hikari

» Returining Home (OPEN)
A tour of the place. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:44 pm by Lavi Kiyoshi

» Playing on the swings
A tour of the place. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:21 pm by Markus Prillius

» A talk over a glass of wine.
A tour of the place. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:10 pm by Markus Prillius

» sinika blake.
A tour of the place. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:36 pm by Vixen

» On a walk. (open for one person)
A tour of the place. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:41 am by Blade

Affiliates

A tour of the place.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

A tour of the place. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 2:21 pm

I hold Revlas close and whisper "anytime you need something just ask me."
Back to top Go down
Revlas

Revlas

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 2:25 pm

"Mmm..." i mumble as i snuggle into him further.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 2:31 pm

"Do you want something to eat it is close enough to breakfast time anyway?" I say looking at the clock.
Back to top Go down
Revlas

Revlas

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 2:34 pm

"I'd like that" i say but i don't move instead holding Jack a little tighter
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 2:38 pm

I pick Revy up and carry her to the kitchen setting her down on a chair "what would you like an omelet or pancakes?" I then mumble under my breath "or something else" barely audible trying to not be heard so it doesn't sound like I'm a pervert.
Back to top Go down
Revlas

Revlas

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 2:42 pm

"Hmm... what was that" i say while sitting up straighter "and i'd love an omelet." then i place Jack on the table and fiddle with his ears.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 2:50 pm

"It was nothing just me talking to myself and ok I will get on it" I say pulling out eggs and the rest of the stuff needed (not gonna list them because I put some stuff in mine other then the normal) and setting them on the conter. Then getting a bowl and whisk.
Back to top Go down
Revlas

Revlas

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 2:53 pm

I look up from Jack and say "So you can cook... that's very nice." before i begin to fiddle with my own ears
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:03 pm

"Yeah I had to learn when I fired the cooking staff at the house" I say as I begin to fix the omletes "they couldn't get a simple milkshake right."
Back to top Go down
Revlas

Revlas

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:10 pm

"Is that all..?" i say as i look at him questioningly still fiddling with my ears sniffing a little at the smells
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:13 pm

"No they messed up my father's birthday dinner or my steaks right." I say as I pull out a pan.
Back to top Go down
Revlas

Revlas

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:15 pm

"Seems a little silly to me..." i say as i start to nibble the edge of one of my ears
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:21 pm

"The chef was great but his crew wasn't so when I fired them he walked out on us." I say smiling and pour the mixture in to the pan and begin to cook the omletes.
Back to top Go down
Revlas

Revlas

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:26 pm

"Still seems silly but... okay." i say as i begin to fiddle with everything on the table
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 5:27 pm

"Well then again I was only ten so I guess I might have over reacted." I say as I finish one omelet and start the other. Then I plate the first and give it to Revlas.
Back to top Go down
Revlas

Revlas

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 12:56 pm

I dig into the food and mumble through a full mouth "Dis ers reawwy gud"
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 11:51 pm

"Well um never really cooked for someone else so I thought it was good but no one else has ever said it." I say plating the second and sitting down next to Revlas "so if you want anything ever just ask" I begin eating my omelet.
Back to top Go down
Revlas

Revlas

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:05 am

I swallow what's in my mouth and say "It's great and are you sure...? You'd cook for me?" before i dig in again waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:17 am

"Yeah I guess" I say rubbing the back of my head. "It shouldn't be to hard."
Back to top Go down
Revlas

Revlas

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 7:09 pm

"That's great!" i say as i finish my plate and begin toying with Jack again "Your still nice... usually people stop being nice when we get alone." i say before i look into Jack's eyes and whisper a little loudly "Isn't that right Jack?"
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 7:44 pm

I take the last bite of my omelet and say "well aren't you just cute" as she whispers to Jack "if you want I can show you how to make it"
Back to top Go down
Revlas

Revlas

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 7:52 pm

"Umm... well I'm not very good with that... I'm kinda clumsy." i say as i play with Jack some more
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 8:10 pm

"That is ok I can do it" I say as I lean over and kiss her cheek gently.
Back to top Go down
Revlas

Revlas

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 8:21 pm

I blush lightly as i stutter out "Sorry to be a burden..."
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 8:52 pm

I look her in the eyes and say "your not a burden a burden deserves hate and I don't hate you but I love you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A tour of the place.   A tour of the place. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A tour of the place.
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mistress sapphires lovers play place :: Second Floor :: Room 2-1 (Open)-
Jump to: