mistress sapphires lovers play place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mistress sapphires lovers play place

Are you looking for someone to be your sexy rp lover/partner or you need people to listen and care for you then look no further!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Markus Prillius
Morning with a new pet I_vote_lcapMorning with a new pet I_voting_barMorning with a new pet I_vote_rcap 
Blade
Morning with a new pet I_vote_lcapMorning with a new pet I_voting_barMorning with a new pet I_vote_rcap 
Vixen
Mary
Kurai Hikari
Lavi Kiyoshi
Revlas
Zerofall
Sensona
Kuro
Latest topics
» Returning home.
Morning with a new pet I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:27 pm by Vixen

» Introductions (Revy and Sinika)
Morning with a new pet I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:59 pm by Revlas

» Still alone
Morning with a new pet I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 1:14 am by Kurai Hikari

» A tour of the place.
Morning with a new pet I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:57 pm by Kurai Hikari

» Returining Home (OPEN)
Morning with a new pet I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:44 pm by Lavi Kiyoshi

» Playing on the swings
Morning with a new pet I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:21 pm by Markus Prillius

» A talk over a glass of wine.
Morning with a new pet I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:10 pm by Markus Prillius

» sinika blake.
Morning with a new pet I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:36 pm by Vixen

» On a walk. (open for one person)
Morning with a new pet I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:41 am by Blade

Affiliates

Morning with a new pet

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

Morning with a new pet Empty
PostSubject: Morning with a new pet   Morning with a new pet I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 3:36 am

I wake up with my pet and stretch gently. "Morning Sensona."

Last edited by Markus Prillius on Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sensona

Sensona

PostSubject: Re: Morning with a new pet   Morning with a new pet I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 1:28 pm

(hoping that's a typo) - *sleeping on end of bed curled up, meekly opens her eyes: stretching* - m-morning master... *wanders into the kitchen numbly: not even fully awake, already starting to make pancakes despite her autopilot at the moment*
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: Morning with a new pet   Morning with a new pet I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 2:14 pm

(thank you for that >.<) I get out of bed and give Sen so a a quick hug before I go to take a shower. "I'll be in the shower if you need anything."
Back to top Go down
Sensona

Sensona

PostSubject: Re: Morning with a new pet   Morning with a new pet I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:37 pm

*manages to ACTUALLY wake up: not even remembering how she ended up mid-way through making breakfast for her owner* ....i-i uh- *confused: used to being in the kennel: wondering if it's just a dream still* y-yes master-

Last edited by Sensona on Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: Morning with a new pet   Morning with a new pet I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:45 pm

"Also while cooking you can wear your maid outfit if you want." I head down the hall to the bathroom and take all my clothes off, and yell back so Sensona can hear me. "Can I get milk with my breakfast as well?"
Back to top Go down
Sensona

Sensona

PostSubject: Re: Morning with a new pet   Morning with a new pet I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:50 pm

o-of course master- *nervously looks down at herself for a moment, but keeps quiet: after a time, waits for master with a plate of pancakes and glass of milk for him: eagerly twitching her tail.*
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: Morning with a new pet   Morning with a new pet I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:52 pm

I come out of the shower clean and see that she finished making breakfast. "If you want you can take a shower." I smile softly at her and sit down.
Back to top Go down
Sensona

Sensona

PostSubject: Re: Morning with a new pet   Morning with a new pet I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:02 pm

*hesitant, wanting to stay with her owner as he eats, but knows to be good* .. i-i'll go right away- thank you- *gets into the shower and, as usual, leaves her maid dress just outside: trusting her owner not to switch it for a different cosplay outfit*, (even if at the back of her mind, supposes she'd still wear something else now and then)
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: Morning with a new pet   Morning with a new pet I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:07 pm

I begin to eat the pancakes and after a little while I decide to put a small note on Sensona's Maid outfit saying that she can wear her maid outfit whenever she wants. "The Pancakes taste great just so you know."
Back to top Go down
Sensona

Sensona

PostSubject: Re: Morning with a new pet   Morning with a new pet I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:18 pm

*from the shower* .. o-oh um- thank you master- *wonders if he drank the milk or not: unsure why she took action as she did* .... i-i hope my cooking will improve.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: Morning with a new pet   Morning with a new pet I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:19 pm

"I also liked what you did with the milk, it tasted good." I begin to head back to the living room and sit down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Sensona

Sensona

PostSubject: Re: Morning with a new pet   Morning with a new pet I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:25 pm

*leans on the wall of the shower: momentarily flushing a very dark red: glad her owner didn't realize* .... i-i uh- *finishes the shower: hair still wet, wrapped in a towel, carries her maid's dress with her, waits to dry entirely - worried of ruining the silk: sits at the table near her owner: unsure if she should say something*
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: Morning with a new pet   Morning with a new pet I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:27 pm

I turn around at look at Sensona coming out of the shower. "What did you do with the milk if i may ask?" I smile softly as she sits down.
Back to top Go down
Sensona

Sensona

PostSubject: Re: Morning with a new pet   Morning with a new pet I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:38 pm

*looks uncomfortably at the dirty and empty glass: tugs nervously at her towel: unable to meet her owner's gaze* .... nothing... i-it was like that already- (tries to edge around the topic: noting to herself she never told her owner about the 'skill')
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: Morning with a new pet   Morning with a new pet I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:40 pm

"I'll have to buy that again next time then." I get up and hug Sensona from behind her. "I hope you like the note I left for you."
Back to top Go down
Sensona

Sensona

PostSubject: Re: Morning with a new pet   Morning with a new pet I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:02 pm

*nods* i'm grateful- *blushes happily and hugs her folded dress close to her chest* - i-i'll do something nice in return master- just name anything- please- *pleadingly looks at you, but unsure how to show her gratefulness*
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: Morning with a new pet   Morning with a new pet I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:04 pm

"Well, there is one idea, but are you sure?" I blush lightly and kiss Sensona on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sensona

Sensona

PostSubject: Re: Morning with a new pet   Morning with a new pet I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:09 pm

*blushes a bit pink in confusion at her owner's words*
i-i'm confused at the question- y-you didn't tell me what the idea was- *twitches a neko-ear: tugging nervously at her towel she's wearing*
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: Morning with a new pet   Morning with a new pet I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:11 pm

"It involves removing your towel and my clothes." I blush lightly and pet Sensona gently.
Back to top Go down
Sensona

Sensona

PostSubject: Re: Morning with a new pet   Morning with a new pet I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:14 pm

*looks down nervously: wanting to be good despite her hesitation* ..i-i guess.. *shuts her eyes and nervously lowers her arms: the towel loosening and falling away, blushing heavily* .... like this... r-right-
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: Morning with a new pet   Morning with a new pet I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:16 pm

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I hug Sensona gently and rub her belly softly.
Back to top Go down
Sensona

Sensona

PostSubject: Re: Morning with a new pet   Morning with a new pet I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:27 pm

*keeping her eyes closed* ... you'll be angry if i don't- *fearfully twitches her tail: somewhat ashamed at herself*
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: Morning with a new pet   Morning with a new pet I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:28 pm

"I want to go at your pace, not mine." I step back and give Sensona a little space.
Back to top Go down
Sensona

Sensona

PostSubject: Re: Morning with a new pet   Morning with a new pet I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:32 pm

*covering herself with her arms weakly: looks away: unsure if she's really cut out to have an owner* ... s-sorry... *feeling a bit useless now, despite promising her owner to do anything*
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: Morning with a new pet   Morning with a new pet I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:35 pm

"Its fine Sensona, its just I don't want to seem like I'm just using you to make myself happy, I want you to be happy as well." I walk over to my bed and sit down. "You are very cute by the way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morning with a new pet   Morning with a new pet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morning with a new pet
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mistress sapphires lovers play place :: Second Floor :: Room 2-6 (Markus's)-
Jump to: