mistress sapphires lovers play place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mistress sapphires lovers play place

Are you looking for someone to be your sexy rp lover/partner or you need people to listen and care for you then look no further!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Markus Prillius
Returning home. I_vote_lcapReturning home. I_voting_barReturning home. I_vote_rcap 
Blade
Returning home. I_vote_lcapReturning home. I_voting_barReturning home. I_vote_rcap 
Vixen
Mary
Kurai Hikari
Lavi Kiyoshi
Revlas
Zerofall
Sensona
Kuro
Latest topics
» Returning home.
Returning home. I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:27 pm by Vixen

» Introductions (Revy and Sinika)
Returning home. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:59 pm by Revlas

» Still alone
Returning home. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 1:14 am by Kurai Hikari

» A tour of the place.
Returning home. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:57 pm by Kurai Hikari

» Returining Home (OPEN)
Returning home. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:44 pm by Lavi Kiyoshi

» Playing on the swings
Returning home. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:21 pm by Markus Prillius

» A talk over a glass of wine.
Returning home. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:10 pm by Markus Prillius

» sinika blake.
Returning home. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:36 pm by Vixen

» On a walk. (open for one person)
Returning home. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:41 am by Blade

Affiliates

Returning home.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Zerofall

Zerofall

Returning home. Empty
PostSubject: Returning home.   Returning home. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:13 pm

Zero walked back home, his new companion Vixen by his side. "I think I'm going to take tomorrow off..." He said, almost too loudly. Zero looked around and walked to the door.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

Returning home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home.   Returning home. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:16 pm

"And why's that?" She looked at him gently.
Back to top Go down
Zerofall

Zerofall

Returning home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home.   Returning home. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:19 pm

Zero turned to look at you with a tired smile. "I work myself non-stop. I'm not getting that much sleep, nor am I eating that often." He said. "I need a day off."
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

Returning home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home.   Returning home. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:20 pm

"You go lay down. I'll make you something to eat okay?" She smiled at him softly.
Back to top Go down
Zerofall

Zerofall

Returning home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home.   Returning home. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:21 pm

He nodded slowly. "Okay." Zero unlocked the door to his room and went inside to lie down on his bed.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

Returning home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home.   Returning home. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:22 pm

Vixen followed him inside and walked to the kitchen that's in all the rooms and looked through the cabinets for something to make.
Back to top Go down
Zerofall

Zerofall

Returning home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home.   Returning home. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:25 pm

"Nothing with pepper please." He said before lying down. "Pepper makes my side try to explode."
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

Returning home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home.   Returning home. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:27 pm

Vixen nodded and grabbed a box of macaroni and cheese and some hot dogs. "I'll go shopping at some point when you're at work. Okay? If there's anything special you want let me know." She grabbed a pot and some water and set it on the stove to boil.
Back to top Go down
Zerofall

Zerofall

Returning home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home.   Returning home. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:30 pm

"I'll get a list soon." He said as he stretched out on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

Returning home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home.   Returning home. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:31 pm

She smiled softly. "Alright." She grabbed a spoon to stir the pasta with.
Back to top Go down
Zerofall

Zerofall

Returning home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home.   Returning home. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:35 pm

"You're extremely caring." He said. "Have you done this before?" Zero asked.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

Returning home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home.   Returning home. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:36 pm

"What taken care of someone? Yes. I grew up taking care of my mother before she died. After that I was alone and I found this place. I've had one other master and I left him because all he wanted was sex basically." Vixen shrugged and added the pasta to the boiling water.
Back to top Go down
Zerofall

Zerofall

Returning home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home.   Returning home. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:40 pm

Zero shook his head slowly. "Sex masters... They disgust me." He said. "I don't even like the term master, nor pet. It's why I called you a companion."
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

Returning home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home.   Returning home. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:41 pm

Vixen sighed. "I'm a pet because I'm part animal. No one in their right mind would want something as fucked up as me to be a companion." She stirred the pasta and stared at it.
Back to top Go down
Zerofall

Zerofall

Returning home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home.   Returning home. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:42 pm

"Except me." Zero said. "I wouldn't have wanted you if I didn't."
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

Returning home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home.   Returning home. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:43 pm

"Why did you want me? There were other rabbits in there. Others to choose from. What makes me so special?" She set the spoon down.
Back to top Go down
Zerofall

Zerofall

Returning home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home.   Returning home. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:46 pm

"The other rabbits looked bland. You seemed special from the get go." He said, sitting up in bed. "You seemed happier, and more active." Zero added.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

Returning home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home.   Returning home. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:47 pm

She silently drained the pasta and grabbed the butter and milk to stir into it along with the cheese sauce.
Back to top Go down
Zerofall

Zerofall

Returning home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home.   Returning home. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:53 pm

Zero sighed. I think I upset her...
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

Returning home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home.   Returning home. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:56 pm

Vixen chopped the hot dogs up and stirred them in before placing some in a bowl with a spoon and taking it out to him. "I'm not used to being special. I'm used to being the freak no one cares about. The one they throw things at. The one they beat up and leave broken and bruised. The girl who took care of the mother who could care less about her just because she got her fathers genes. I may seem happy, but I'm broken to the point I don't know if I can be fixed."
Back to top Go down
Zerofall

Zerofall

Returning home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home.   Returning home. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:59 pm

Zero nodded slowly. "I understand." He said. "But know this. No matter how much people throw at you, no matter how badly you're treated. No matter the shit people give you. You can always find a friend. Especially in me." Zero chuckled as he pressed a button, making the movie "Toy Story" play.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

Returning home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home.   Returning home. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 9:00 pm

Vixen shook her head. "Where will you have me sleep?"
Back to top Go down
Zerofall

Zerofall

Returning home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home.   Returning home. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 9:04 pm

"Anywhere you wish. Except the floor unless you have a bed." He said. "I won't have anyone sleeping uncomfortably on my watch."
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

Returning home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home.   Returning home. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 9:05 pm

"I don't have a bed so..." She shrugged gently.
Back to top Go down
Zerofall

Zerofall

Returning home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home.   Returning home. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 9:06 pm

Zero scooted over. "I have a big bed. You can sleep here if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Returning home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home.   Returning home. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Returning home.
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next