mistress sapphires lovers play place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mistress sapphires lovers play place

Are you looking for someone to be your sexy rp lover/partner or you need people to listen and care for you then look no further!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Markus Prillius
Playing on the swings I_vote_lcapPlaying on the swings I_voting_barPlaying on the swings I_vote_rcap 
Blade
Playing on the swings I_vote_lcapPlaying on the swings I_voting_barPlaying on the swings I_vote_rcap 
Vixen
Mary
Kurai Hikari
Lavi Kiyoshi
Revlas
Zerofall
Sensona
Kuro
Latest topics
» Returning home.
Playing on the swings I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:27 pm by Vixen

» Introductions (Revy and Sinika)
Playing on the swings I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:59 pm by Revlas

» Still alone
Playing on the swings I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 1:14 am by Kurai Hikari

» A tour of the place.
Playing on the swings I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:57 pm by Kurai Hikari

» Returining Home (OPEN)
Playing on the swings I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:44 pm by Lavi Kiyoshi

» Playing on the swings
Playing on the swings I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:21 pm by Markus Prillius

» A talk over a glass of wine.
Playing on the swings I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:10 pm by Markus Prillius

» sinika blake.
Playing on the swings I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:36 pm by Vixen

» On a walk. (open for one person)
Playing on the swings I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:41 am by Blade

Affiliates

Playing on the swings

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

Playing on the swings Empty
PostSubject: Playing on the swings   Playing on the swings I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 10:11 pm

I sit down on the swings as I wait for Sensona on the swings and look up to the sky.
Back to top Go down
Sensona

Sensona

PostSubject: Re: Playing on the swings   Playing on the swings I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:29 am

*hesitantly sits on a swing next to her owner: tugging at her maid's dress nervously: not sure what to do, having followed him here out of obedience*
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: Playing on the swings   Playing on the swings I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:37 am

"Do you like playing on the swing?" I look at Sensona and wait for an answer as I stand up.
Back to top Go down
Sensona

Sensona

PostSubject: Re: Playing on the swings   Playing on the swings I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:49 am

i'm.. not used to the sensation.... (used to being stuck indoors)
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: Playing on the swings   Playing on the swings I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:51 am

(I just realized i posted this in the slides >.<) I step move behind Sensona, ready to push her on the swings. "Do you mind if I push you?"
Back to top Go down
Sensona

Sensona

PostSubject: Re: Playing on the swings   Playing on the swings I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:52 am

*confused, but hesitantly nods, uncomfortably adjusting her dress so it won't fan out or show her panties* .... i-i guess -
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: Playing on the swings   Playing on the swings I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:53 am

I gently push Sensona's back, and watches and she begins to swing back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Sensona

Sensona

PostSubject: Re: Playing on the swings   Playing on the swings I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:54 am

*smiles slightly: feeling happy for some reason* ... owner's nice... *mumbles to herself*
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: Playing on the swings   Playing on the swings I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:56 am

I keep pushing her a little harder then the last time so she swings higher. "Having fun?"
Back to top Go down
Sensona

Sensona

PostSubject: Re: Playing on the swings   Playing on the swings I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:57 am

yes master- ^.^ *laughs happily: blushing and looking back at her owner*
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: Playing on the swings   Playing on the swings I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 1:01 am

"I'm glad." I keep pushing Sensona. "Do you want to go higher?"
Back to top Go down
Sensona

Sensona

PostSubject: Re: Playing on the swings   Playing on the swings I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 1:04 am

*twitches tail nervously: unsure if she'd be safe* - i-if you think it's safe... i trust you.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: Playing on the swings   Playing on the swings I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 1:08 am

"It will be as long as you have a good grip on the chains." I lower my hands and push Sensona just above her ass so she goes higher.
Back to top Go down
Sensona

Sensona

PostSubject: Re: Playing on the swings   Playing on the swings I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 1:10 am

*holds on and watches her chain leash swing: laughing and feeling like she's flying almost: grateful for the experience* - thankyou master-
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: Playing on the swings   Playing on the swings I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 1:13 am

"I would do anything for you." I smile softly and back off, watching her swing back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Sensona

Sensona

PostSubject: Re: Playing on the swings   Playing on the swings I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 1:16 am

*after some time, slows herself and sits on the still swing: happily twitching her tail and smiling at her owner* ... i-i want to be a good pet.. because you're a good owner- i'm grateful for being let outside for this- *purrs* i-i hope i can repay you for your kindness one day- *enthusiastically twitches a neko-ear*
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: Playing on the swings   Playing on the swings I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 1:18 am

I step forward and pet Sensona gently. "You just being around is more then enough."
Back to top Go down
Sensona

Sensona

PostSubject: Re: Playing on the swings   Playing on the swings I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 1:27 am

*nuzzles the hand out of instinct: blushing and purring* - a-anything to be of use- ^.^
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: Playing on the swings   Playing on the swings I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 1:37 am

"I don't want to rush things with you." I smile softly and blush gently.
Back to top Go down
Sensona

Sensona

PostSubject: Re: Playing on the swings   Playing on the swings I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 11:25 pm

*confused by her owner's words, but smiles anyways* - Thank you master-
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: Playing on the swings   Playing on the swings I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 11:27 pm

"Is there any thing you want to do while we are out here?" I hug Sensona gently and kiss her on the lips gently.
Back to top Go down
Sensona

Sensona

PostSubject: Re: Playing on the swings   Playing on the swings I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 11:38 pm

*embarrassed* ... um.. what else could we do out here..? i'm used to my old cell..
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: Playing on the swings   Playing on the swings I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 11:41 pm

"There are the slides as well as a sand box, or we could do something a little more inappropriate." I blush softly as I say the last part. "But its completely up to you, we could also go back to our room."
Back to top Go down
Sensona

Sensona

PostSubject: Re: Playing on the swings   Playing on the swings I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 12:56 pm

(used to being given orders rather than choices, mutely twitches her tail) ...uhm.....
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: Playing on the swings   Playing on the swings I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 2:15 pm

"If you want I could give you a massage, I'm quite god with my hands." I smile softly at Sensona as I wait for a respond.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing on the swings   Playing on the swings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playing on the swings
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next