mistress sapphires lovers play place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mistress sapphires lovers play place

Are you looking for someone to be your sexy rp lover/partner or you need people to listen and care for you then look no further!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Markus Prillius
A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 5 I_vote_lcapA talk over a glass of wine. - Page 5 I_voting_barA talk over a glass of wine. - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Blade
A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 5 I_vote_lcapA talk over a glass of wine. - Page 5 I_voting_barA talk over a glass of wine. - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Vixen
Mary
Kurai Hikari
Lavi Kiyoshi
Revlas
Zerofall
Sensona
Kuro
Latest topics
» Returning home.
A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:27 pm by Vixen

» Introductions (Revy and Sinika)
A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:59 pm by Revlas

» Still alone
A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 1:14 am by Kurai Hikari

» A tour of the place.
A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:57 pm by Kurai Hikari

» Returining Home (OPEN)
A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:44 pm by Lavi Kiyoshi

» Playing on the swings
A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:21 pm by Markus Prillius

» A talk over a glass of wine.
A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:10 pm by Markus Prillius

» sinika blake.
A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:36 pm by Vixen

» On a walk. (open for one person)
A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:41 am by Blade

Affiliates

A talk over a glass of wine.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Blade

Blade

A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 12:52 am

"I know I saw" I say as I watch him undress.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 12:54 am

"Oh, um." I blush deeply because she knew I was hard then. "Could you suck my cock?"
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 12:56 am

"Well that was straight forward but I have to think" I think in my delouted mind slowly then drop to my knees "I don't see why not."
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 12:57 am

I sit down on a nearby couch and spread my legs. "I hope I'm not to big for you."
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:07 am

I crawl over to you and begin licking the tip of your dick "trust me it is unlikely I have a big mouth in more then one way"
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:09 am

"Oh that sounds enticing." My dick twitches from the touch of Blade's tongue and shiver from the shock of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:13 am

I begin to lick further down your dick and suck on the tip gently.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:14 am

"That feels nice." I place a hand on her head gently and watch her suck my cock.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:21 am

I go further down his dick so it touches the back of my throat sand wrap my tongue around it as I begin to bob my head back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:22 am

I moan loudly as Blade sucks on my cock. "Damn that feels good." I push against her head each time I feel the back of her throat with my dick.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:26 am

I increase the speed of my head bobing back and forth as I place my hands on the couch so I can go faster.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:28 am

I moan again as my dick begins to swell. "I'm about to cum!"
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:30 am

"Go ahead" I say as I bring his dick out of my mouth then I return to sucking hard.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:31 am

I moan unable to hold back anymore and cum in Blade's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:34 am

I swallow the cum and continue my head acting as though it was hardly any.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:35 am

"Did it taste that good?" I moan aloud as I stay hard inside her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:47 am

I nod my head with the tip of his cock in my mouth sucking on it hard.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:50 am

"If you keep going I may cum again." I moan softly, letting her do what she wants with my dick. "Or you could save it for elsewhere."
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:53 am

I stand up letting go of his dick and begin to take the boxers off "I think I will save it" I say as I get the boxers off and lean down kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:54 am

I kiss Blade back. "Where do you want it?"
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:56 am

"You pick" I say as I straddle Mark and kiss him again.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:57 am

I decide it would be wrong of me to use Blade's pussy and lines up with her asshole. "Okay how about this?" I grab her ass and spread it open.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:59 am

I kiss Mark again "if that is what you want."
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 2:00 am

I kiss blade again and thrust into her ass. "Damn thats tight."
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 2:02 am

"I'm sorry maybe you can fix that" I say as I kiss his neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A talk over a glass of wine.
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mistress sapphires lovers play place :: Basment :: Bar-
Jump to: