mistress sapphires lovers play place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mistress sapphires lovers play place

Are you looking for someone to be your sexy rp lover/partner or you need people to listen and care for you then look no further!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Markus Prillius
Still alone I_vote_lcapStill alone I_voting_barStill alone I_vote_rcap 
Blade
Vixen
Mary
Kurai Hikari
Lavi Kiyoshi
Revlas
Zerofall
Sensona
Kuro
Latest topics
» Returning home.
Still alone I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:27 pm by Vixen

» Introductions (Revy and Sinika)
Still alone I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:59 pm by Revlas

» Still alone
Still alone I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 1:14 am by Kurai Hikari

» A tour of the place.
Still alone I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:57 pm by Kurai Hikari

» Returining Home (OPEN)
Still alone I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:44 pm by Lavi Kiyoshi

» Playing on the swings
Still alone I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:21 pm by Markus Prillius

» A talk over a glass of wine.
Still alone I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:10 pm by Markus Prillius

» sinika blake.
Still alone I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:36 pm by Vixen

» On a walk. (open for one person)
Still alone I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:41 am by Blade

Affiliates

Still alone

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sinika

Sinika

Still alone Empty
PostSubject: Still alone   Still alone I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 5:42 pm

I sat in my kennel with all my favourite things infront of ne. Hoping to get picked by someone. I soon grew bored and took my four favourite a sets of fuzzy handcuffs and chained myself to the walls. Tightly spread. Stupidly forgetting the key was still on the ground "someone?" I whimpered
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

Still alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still alone   Still alone I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 1:16 am

I walk into the kennel thinking about what Revy had said did she really want a play mate I guess scince she said it. I soon see the tabby cat and ask "do you need some help there miss?" I see her chained to the walls and the key on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sinika

Sinika

Still alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still alone   Still alone I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 1:31 am

I weekly looked to the door of the cage to see a boy standing there. My cheeks flushed a scarlet red as I realized my legs were spread out at the cage door.
I attempted to shut my legs and hide my silk black panties, to no avail "p-please...?" I whimpered miserably as I struggled with myself.
(Sorry it took so long, watching family guy XD"
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

Still alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still alone   Still alone I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 5:38 pm

I open the door to the cage, step in and grab the key, unlock one of her legs, then begin to work on the other. Looking up at her face I smiled and say "no worries I don't bite" jokingly and then begin working on her left arm.
Back to top Go down
Sinika

Sinika

Still alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still alone   Still alone I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 6:28 pm

As he slowly uncuffed me I backed up ink the corner "h-hello..." I whispered quietly, only loud enough for him to hear "thankyou for your help..." I sat there fiddling with trying to straighten out my clothes, waiting for him to leave.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

Still alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still alone   Still alone I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 10:33 pm

I look at her as I undo the final cuff and speak "it was nothing, do you need anything else sweetheart?"
Back to top Go down
Sinika

Sinika

Still alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still alone   Still alone I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 10:39 pm

I looked down at the floor, slightly scared "actually I nee-" I realized it was too much to ask and cowered further into the corner "nothing..."
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

Still alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still alone   Still alone I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 10:43 pm

I reach my hand out to her, "come on, it sounds like you need something" I smile and take another step toward her "what are you scared of one hundred dollars says if we had to fight right now you would win" my grin grows wider, as I think mostly because I won't hit a girl.
Back to top Go down
Sinika

Sinika

Still alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still alone   Still alone I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 10:51 pm

I stand up, walking out the cage. "Thankyou..." I said as my expression changed "but sorry." I closed the door on him an laughed, my alternate personality was cruel, and the kind half of me hoped he'd ever been tortured. My mind went rampant as both personalities fought for control. I-I'm... Sorry." I managed to let out before collapsing into unconsciousness.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

Still alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still alone   Still alone I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 10:54 pm

I lunge to the cage door and reach for the key to make sure she hadn't locked it thankfully she hadn't.then I open the door and kneel beside her trying to wake her up "hey! Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Sinika

Sinika

Still alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still alone   Still alone I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 11:07 pm

My eyes flittered open "i-I'm sorry!" I squealed, running back into my cage "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry..!" I went strait to my corner and sobbed miserably "please don't hurt me... I'm sorry.."
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

Still alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still alone   Still alone I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 11:10 pm

My eyes soften as I step back into the cage "hurt you? Why would I do that?" I cup my hands on her face look into her eyes "it is fine what is in the past is in the past it isn't like you stabbed me."
Back to top Go down
Sinika

Sinika

Still alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still alone   Still alone I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 11:19 pm

"B-but... I could have..." I took the knife that was hidden under my miniskirt and threw it out infront of me "I'm sorry... I-I make people mad... And they hit me..please don't..." I whimpered, attempting to back further into the wall to get away from him.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

Still alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still alone   Still alone I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 11:21 pm

My eyes scan the knife and then return to her "but you didn't and I promise I won't hit you."
Back to top Go down
Sinika

Sinika

Still alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still alone   Still alone I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 11:28 pm

"O-okay..." I said, still desperately trying to back away "w-well... D-do you need me for anything...? Or will you leave...?"
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

Still alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still alone   Still alone I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 11:31 pm

I turn my head side ways "isn't about what you want and need sweetheart?" I step closer and lean my head in so our faces are merely centimeters apart.
Back to top Go down
Sinika

Sinika

Still alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still alone   Still alone I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 12:01 am

My cheeks flushed red and I almost fainted again "A....a-a f-friendly master..." I realized what I said and immediately corrected myself "u-um.... Forget it... I didn't mean to be so I-imposing..."
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

Still alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still alone   Still alone I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 9:40 pm

I lean in closer so our lips are lightly touching "I don't mind." I then wrap my arms around you so you don't fall.
Back to top Go down
Sinika

Sinika

Still alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still alone   Still alone I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 9:49 pm

I closed my eyes and kissed him lightly "p-please...." I then cowered away, trying to bundle myself up. I purred as I hugged my black tail.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

Still alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still alone   Still alone I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 9:56 pm

"What is wrong, sweetheart?" I ask as she cowers away and I watch her play with her tail.
Back to top Go down
Sinika

Sinika

Still alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still alone   Still alone I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:05 pm

I whimpered slightly as I tried to stop purring "I like you... You would be a nice master..." I continued to fiddle with my tail " but I smell a bunny on you....you don't want me"
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

Still alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still alone   Still alone I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:10 pm

I frown at her response thinking damn I thought I got her smell off me "that's actually why I'm here you, uh see... my uh bunny Revlas wants a playmate."
Back to top Go down
Sinika

Sinika

Still alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still alone   Still alone I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:22 pm

My expression brightened as I heard the news "r-really..?" I asked I a cute way, pouting angrily when I realized what that meant "but you don't want me.. I'm a cat... And I'm to mean to be a good friend..." I went back to cowering. Now completely quiet.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

Still alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still alone   Still alone I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:27 pm

I grab your hand and pull you to me "at first I was just helping a nice looking lady but much has changed in this little time." I kiss you again gently.
Back to top Go down
Sinika

Sinika

Still alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still alone   Still alone I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 11:00 pm

My eyes snapped open wide as he kissed me, I closed my eyes and kissed back, sliding my tongue into his mouth. It was nice. I unconsciously began to purr, pushing him slightly backwards, up against the cage wall. After a few seconds I realized what I was doing as backed off "IM SORRY!" I whimpered, cowering into the corner again "I was out of line I'm sorry..."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Still alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still alone   Still alone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Still alone
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mistress sapphires lovers play place :: First Floor :: Kennel-
Jump to: