mistress sapphires lovers play place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mistress sapphires lovers play place

Are you looking for someone to be your sexy rp lover/partner or you need people to listen and care for you then look no further!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Markus Prillius
Fun and relaxation I_vote_lcapFun and relaxation I_voting_barFun and relaxation I_vote_rcap 
Blade
Fun and relaxation I_vote_lcapFun and relaxation I_voting_barFun and relaxation I_vote_rcap 
Vixen
Mary
Kurai Hikari
Lavi Kiyoshi
Revlas
Zerofall
Sensona
Kuro
Latest topics
» Returning home.
Fun and relaxation I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:27 pm by Vixen

» Introductions (Revy and Sinika)
Fun and relaxation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:59 pm by Revlas

» Still alone
Fun and relaxation I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 1:14 am by Kurai Hikari

» A tour of the place.
Fun and relaxation I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:57 pm by Kurai Hikari

» Returining Home (OPEN)
Fun and relaxation I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:44 pm by Lavi Kiyoshi

» Playing on the swings
Fun and relaxation I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:21 pm by Markus Prillius

» A talk over a glass of wine.
Fun and relaxation I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:10 pm by Markus Prillius

» sinika blake.
Fun and relaxation I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:36 pm by Vixen

» On a walk. (open for one person)
Fun and relaxation I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:41 am by Blade

Affiliates

Fun and relaxation

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

Fun and relaxation Empty
PostSubject: Fun and relaxation   Fun and relaxation I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 10:28 pm

I step into my room and call out for my pet, hoping she would respond as I head to the bathroom to take a shower. "I'm back!~, where are you my little precious bunny?" As I step into the bathroom I strip naked and step into the tub.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

Fun and relaxation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and relaxation   Fun and relaxation I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:36 am

Vixen ran into the bathroom naked as her Master liked her and giggled. "Right here Master!"
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

Fun and relaxation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and relaxation   Fun and relaxation I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 1:23 pm

I smiled softly and look at her. "As beautiful as ways love, would you like to join me and get clean?" I wink at her and show her my dick, still soft as I sit down.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

Fun and relaxation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and relaxation   Fun and relaxation I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 1:28 pm

Vixen blushed lightly. "If that's what Master wishes of me."
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

Fun and relaxation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and relaxation   Fun and relaxation I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 1:32 pm

"It is my pet, and there is enough room for you in here." I notice her glace at my cock a few time as she stands there.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

Fun and relaxation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and relaxation   Fun and relaxation I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 1:43 pm

Vixen hopped over and giggled.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

Fun and relaxation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and relaxation   Fun and relaxation I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 1:46 pm

I watched her jump get in the tub and sit down in from of me and lean back up against me. "you smell good." I then wrap my hands around her gently and rest my head on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

Fun and relaxation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and relaxation   Fun and relaxation I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 1:48 pm

Vixen smiled. "I always smell good to you."
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

Fun and relaxation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and relaxation   Fun and relaxation I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 1:50 pm

I laugh softly. "Thats true." I grab a bar of soap and a rag and begin to wash you sensually.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

Fun and relaxation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and relaxation   Fun and relaxation I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 1:54 pm

Vixen giggled and smiled up at her master.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

Fun and relaxation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and relaxation   Fun and relaxation I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 1:56 pm

I wash her back first and then move to the front and teases her soft breasts. "you are perfect to me love."
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

Fun and relaxation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and relaxation   Fun and relaxation I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 1:58 pm

Vixen blushed heavily and bit her lip softly.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

Fun and relaxation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and relaxation   Fun and relaxation I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 2:00 pm

I nibbles her ear softly as I work my way down to her legs and sensitive pussy. "This is nice isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

Fun and relaxation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and relaxation   Fun and relaxation I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 2:03 pm

Vixen moaned softly and nodded. "Y-yes."
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

Fun and relaxation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and relaxation   Fun and relaxation I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 2:06 pm

I wash her legs thoroughly before I stop to wash her cunt. "I can't get enough of you my pet"
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

Fun and relaxation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and relaxation   Fun and relaxation I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 2:09 pm

Vixen moaned softly and spread her legs for her Master.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

Fun and relaxation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and relaxation   Fun and relaxation I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 2:12 pm

I drop the rag into the water as I begin to rub her pussy softly for a small while before I realize its my turn to get washed. "Don't forget to wash me my pet."
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

Fun and relaxation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and relaxation   Fun and relaxation I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 2:14 pm

Vixen grabbed the rag and turned around, running it along his chest slowly.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

Fun and relaxation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and relaxation   Fun and relaxation I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 2:16 pm

I lean back a little and begin to relax and enjoy the water and my love washing me.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

Fun and relaxation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and relaxation   Fun and relaxation I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 2:19 pm

Vixen ran the rag down his stomach and to his crotch.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

Fun and relaxation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and relaxation   Fun and relaxation I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 2:21 pm

I moan softly as my dick begins to spring to life and starts to get hard under the rag. "Take extra care to clean that my pet."
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

Fun and relaxation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and relaxation   Fun and relaxation I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 2:23 pm

Vixen washed it carefully making sure to clean every inch of it.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

Fun and relaxation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and relaxation   Fun and relaxation I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 2:25 pm

My dick gets to full mast as she cleans it and I thrust it softly into her hand.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

Fun and relaxation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and relaxation   Fun and relaxation I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 2:27 pm

Vixen giggled and started to massage it slowly, licking the tip occasionally.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

Fun and relaxation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and relaxation   Fun and relaxation I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 2:28 pm

I moan softly as you begin to play with it and reaches for your tits and fondles them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fun and relaxation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and relaxation   Fun and relaxation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun and relaxation
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mistress sapphires lovers play place :: Second Floor :: Room 2-6 (Markus's)-
Jump to: