mistress sapphires lovers play place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mistress sapphires lovers play place

Are you looking for someone to be your sexy rp lover/partner or you need people to listen and care for you then look no further!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Markus Prillius
Just Sitting Around. I_vote_lcapJust Sitting Around. I_voting_barJust Sitting Around. I_vote_rcap 
Blade
Just Sitting Around. I_vote_lcapJust Sitting Around. I_voting_barJust Sitting Around. I_vote_rcap 
Vixen
Mary
Kurai Hikari
Lavi Kiyoshi
Revlas
Zerofall
Sensona
Kuro
Latest topics
» Returning home.
Just Sitting Around. I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:27 pm by Vixen

» Introductions (Revy and Sinika)
Just Sitting Around. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:59 pm by Revlas

» Still alone
Just Sitting Around. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 1:14 am by Kurai Hikari

» A tour of the place.
Just Sitting Around. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:57 pm by Kurai Hikari

» Returining Home (OPEN)
Just Sitting Around. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:44 pm by Lavi Kiyoshi

» Playing on the swings
Just Sitting Around. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:21 pm by Markus Prillius

» A talk over a glass of wine.
Just Sitting Around. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:10 pm by Markus Prillius

» sinika blake.
Just Sitting Around. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:36 pm by Vixen

» On a walk. (open for one person)
Just Sitting Around. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:41 am by Blade

Affiliates

Just Sitting Around.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuro
Admin
Kuro

Just Sitting Around. Empty
PostSubject: Just Sitting Around.   Just Sitting Around. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 10:52 pm

Kuro sits at the bar, disappointed in the quality of the drinks, but not wanting to go up the three or four flights of stairs to his room. He looks around at the bright barroom without actually seeing it. He was only half-way through his first drink, it was putrid and he dreaded the next sip almost as much as he needed it.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Just Sitting Around.   Just Sitting Around. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:25 pm

As Blade enters the bar he notes there is a few people in the place and then he sits down next to kuro at the bar and ask "Can I have a glass of water please" barely audible that the bar tender barely heard me.
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Admin
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Just Sitting Around.   Just Sitting Around. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:29 pm

I continue to sip at my disgusting drink in the disgusting room, now with another disgusting person. I carefully watch the new arrival, who, much to my chagrin, sat right beside me, out of the corner of my eye.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Just Sitting Around.   Just Sitting Around. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:33 pm

While sitting there I ask "hey my name it Blade what is yours?"
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Admin
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Just Sitting Around.   Just Sitting Around. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:35 pm

I just kind of look at him. What kind of naive, innocent fool...? I shake my head and look away.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Just Sitting Around.   Just Sitting Around. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:38 pm

"Ok if u don't want to talk we can just sit here" he says moving his tail to sit on his stool.
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Admin
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Just Sitting Around.   Just Sitting Around. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:47 pm

I glance at him again. He looked fairly naive, as well. After a long while of deliberation, and with a grunt, I address him, "Kuro Yoru." I watch his reaction closely, looking for signs of his corruption. He can't be pure...Nobody can...What is his flaw? What is his sin?
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Just Sitting Around.   Just Sitting Around. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:51 pm

"That's a nice name it is ten times better then my full name Blade Perse" I say fixing my tail to be more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Admin
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Just Sitting Around.   Just Sitting Around. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:53 pm

"Eh?" I ask, then understand. "It means "Black Night." I tell him. Where is it...? Where is his shame...? His falsities? Where is his sin...?!
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Just Sitting Around.   Just Sitting Around. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 12:07 am

Finishing my glass of water the final drop hit the bartop I then proced to take the sleve of my shirt and clean it. "That's nice it is quite appealing." I say looking kuro up and down wondering what was it that was puzzleing him.
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Admin
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Just Sitting Around.   Just Sitting Around. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 12:09 am

I sigh and set my glass down, then pay the bartender, explaining I didn't want the rest. I then turn to Blade, "The drinks here are vile, I'm leaving." I slowly stand and head to the door.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Just Sitting Around.   Just Sitting Around. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 12:12 am

Setting down his glass I run to catch up with kuro "hey where r u going now" I say grabing his arm.
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Admin
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Just Sitting Around.   Just Sitting Around. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 12:15 am

I stop and look at Blade with irritation. "To my room." I say gruffly, wrenching my arm from his hand and continuing my deliberate walk.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Just Sitting Around.   Just Sitting Around. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 12:19 am

Walking after kuro I ask "can I come to I usally stay around in the halls."
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Admin
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Just Sitting Around.   Just Sitting Around. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 12:22 am

I stop again and stare at him. "Are you sure you want to stay with a random stranger?" I ask dangerously.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Just Sitting Around.   Just Sitting Around. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 12:25 am

"I can handle myself" I say flicking my tail behind me and twitching my ears "if you try anything I can get away and leave."
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Admin
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Just Sitting Around.   Just Sitting Around. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 12:32 am

There it is! Not completely innocent!  "Fine." I grunt to the boy, leading him to my room and hoping he would stop being so childish. The pretense of innocence...disturbs me...humans are foul creatures in disguise...hiding behind thin, paper mache facades.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Just Sitting Around.   Just Sitting Around. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 12:38 am

"So um how has your day been" I ask as I follow kuro to his room.

Last edited by Blade on Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Admin
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Just Sitting Around.   Just Sitting Around. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 12:58 am

"Just follow, okay? We're almost there..." I say, stopping at the door and throwing it open, to reveal a fairly normal, although darkly colored, room. "Coming in?" I ask roughly.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Just Sitting Around.   Just Sitting Around. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 1:01 am

"Yeah" I respond adjusting to the light blinking a few times as my eyes turn yellow.
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Admin
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Just Sitting Around.   Just Sitting Around. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 1:05 am

(End of topic-go to my room)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Sitting Around.   Just Sitting Around. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Sitting Around.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mistress sapphires lovers play place :: Basment :: Bar-
Jump to: