mistress sapphires lovers play place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mistress sapphires lovers play place

Are you looking for someone to be your sexy rp lover/partner or you need people to listen and care for you then look no further!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Markus Prillius
getting some fresh air - Page 4 I_vote_lcapgetting some fresh air - Page 4 I_voting_bargetting some fresh air - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Blade
getting some fresh air - Page 4 I_vote_lcapgetting some fresh air - Page 4 I_voting_bargetting some fresh air - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Vixen
Mary
Kurai Hikari
Lavi Kiyoshi
Revlas
Zerofall
Sensona
Kuro
Latest topics
» Returning home.
getting some fresh air - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:27 pm by Vixen

» Introductions (Revy and Sinika)
getting some fresh air - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:59 pm by Revlas

» Still alone
getting some fresh air - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 1:14 am by Kurai Hikari

» A tour of the place.
getting some fresh air - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:57 pm by Kurai Hikari

» Returining Home (OPEN)
getting some fresh air - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:44 pm by Lavi Kiyoshi

» Playing on the swings
getting some fresh air - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:21 pm by Markus Prillius

» A talk over a glass of wine.
getting some fresh air - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:10 pm by Markus Prillius

» sinika blake.
getting some fresh air - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:36 pm by Vixen

» On a walk. (open for one person)
getting some fresh air - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:41 am by Blade

Affiliates

getting some fresh air

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Blade

Blade

getting some fresh air - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:12 am

"Where would we go other then outside I mean of course we could take any of the empty rooms but two pets I'm sure miss sapphire would mind but if you want out of this shed I'm ok with the little clearing that no one can see unless they are five foot away."
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:14 am

"I would like to get some fresh air and I would love to have that full body massage." Mary picks up her shirt and help him up.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:18 am

As I stand up I put my shirt and start to put my pants back on "maybe after the full body message I can get a little lower on your body."
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:20 am

"Maybe~" Mary walks out just holding her shirt, knowing nobody will be outside.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:23 am

I walk after you with my pants all the way up "I'll go get the oil and some towels can't have all my cum on you or the oil won't go in all the way."
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:25 am

"Okay Blade, I'll be at that spot i pointed out." Mary begins to scoop up his cum that is still on her and licks it up and walks to the bushes to wait.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:29 am

After a minute I return carrying two towels and a bottle of oil. I throw one of the towels to Mary make sure you get it all off of you if you want a great feel afterwards" I then unfold what looked like a second towel but was really a blanket and put it on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:32 am

Mary cleans herself off and then takes my skirt off. "So your hands better feel amazing."
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:37 am

"They will trust me" I then begin to message Mary's legs slowly making my way up each leg.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:38 am

Mary sighs softly. "Mmm that feels nice."
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:41 am

As I make it to your pussy the second time I begin messaging it "how does this feel"
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:43 am

Mary moans softly and arches my back gently. "That feels wonderful." (remember she never took her panties off)
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:47 am

I stop messaging your cunt and begun your stomach slowly making it up each side and stopping before I was on a breast. "So do my hands feel wonderful." (I didn't have to have her panties off I did it from outside them)
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:51 am

Mary moans softly. "They feel amazing!" (I was just making sure >.<)
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:53 am

As I finish messaging her stomach I begin slowly on her boobs and spend extra time messaging them even though it wasn't needed "how does this feel"
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:58 am

Mary moans softly and arches her back. "Mmm that feels so good."
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 5:02 am

"Ok now flip over so I can do you back." I say putting more oil on my hands.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 5:04 am

Mary does as he says and eagerly waits for his hands to touch me as her cunt drools from arousal.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 5:11 am

I begin messaging her shoulders and slowly work my way down the back and get to her panties I then skip over her ads and go down the back of her first leg then begin the second when I have to put more oil on my hands to finish. When I'm don't I ask "now what am I gonna do with this left over oil on my hands? It is way to much to message through your panties like I did the front but not enough to remessage all of your body don't want it being uneven. Though it is enough to do you ass and re-do your pussy without messing the whole message up though your panties would have to come off."
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 5:15 am

Mary enjoys the massage and blushes heavily as he says she has to take her panties off. "O-okay" Mary slowly takes her drenched panties off and lays them next to me. "H-here you go."
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 5:17 am

I start on your ass working fast but hard then I say "turn over please"
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 5:21 am

Mary moans softly as he rubs the oil all over her ass. "Okay." Mary nervously rolls over and spreads my legs a little to give him more room to work. "Don't stare to much okay?"
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 5:24 am

"Stare much do you want a good message or not." I then begin messaging your cunt slowly over 5 minutes time working in the oil "see that felt good didn't it."
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 5:29 am

Mary moans loudly and cums on his hands as she lays there.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 8:02 pm

Stops messaging her and begins to kiss her "is it ok that I don't finish all the way and skip the last little bit?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

getting some fresh air
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mistress sapphires lovers play place :: Back Yard :: Swing Set-
Jump to: