mistress sapphires lovers play place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mistress sapphires lovers play place

Are you looking for someone to be your sexy rp lover/partner or you need people to listen and care for you then look no further!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Markus Prillius
lavi's Pets new home  I_vote_lcaplavi's Pets new home  I_voting_barlavi's Pets new home  I_vote_rcap 
Blade
lavi's Pets new home  I_vote_lcaplavi's Pets new home  I_voting_barlavi's Pets new home  I_vote_rcap 
Vixen
Mary
Kurai Hikari
Lavi Kiyoshi
Revlas
Zerofall
Sensona
Kuro
Latest topics
» Returning home.
lavi's Pets new home  I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:27 pm by Vixen

» Introductions (Revy and Sinika)
lavi's Pets new home  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:59 pm by Revlas

» Still alone
lavi's Pets new home  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 1:14 am by Kurai Hikari

» A tour of the place.
lavi's Pets new home  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:57 pm by Kurai Hikari

» Returining Home (OPEN)
lavi's Pets new home  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:44 pm by Lavi Kiyoshi

» Playing on the swings
lavi's Pets new home  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:21 pm by Markus Prillius

» A talk over a glass of wine.
lavi's Pets new home  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:10 pm by Markus Prillius

» sinika blake.
lavi's Pets new home  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:36 pm by Vixen

» On a walk. (open for one person)
lavi's Pets new home  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:41 am by Blade

Affiliates

lavi's Pets new home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lavi Kiyoshi
Admin
Lavi Kiyoshi

lavi's Pets new home  Empty
PostSubject: lavi's Pets new home    lavi's Pets new home  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:38 am

Lavi opened the door
Home sweet home ~ Lavi said while walking in
Back to top Go down
Mary

Mary

PostSubject: Re: lavi's Pets new home    lavi's Pets new home  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:41 am

I followed him into his room and looked around in amazement. "Whoa!"
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi
Admin
Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: lavi's Pets new home    lavi's Pets new home  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:50 am

Soo this will be your new home I hope you like it Lavi said
Back to top Go down
Mary

Mary

PostSubject: Re: lavi's Pets new home    lavi's Pets new home  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:56 am

"I love it!" I hugged Lavi tightly. I then let go, blushing lightly. "Uh, sorry."
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi
Admin
Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: lavi's Pets new home    lavi's Pets new home  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 2:06 am

Why are you Apologizing? you didn't do anything wrong Lavi said while kissing her on her cheek
Back to top Go down
Mary

Mary

PostSubject: Re: lavi's Pets new home    lavi's Pets new home  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 2:19 am

I blush more and let him kiss me. "Ah, okay."
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi
Admin
Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: lavi's Pets new home    lavi's Pets new home  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 3:27 pm

Well then what would you like to eat Lavi said while going to the kitchen
Back to top Go down
Mary

Mary

PostSubject: Re: lavi's Pets new home    lavi's Pets new home  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 3:38 pm

"Uhh, what do you have?" I follow him still looking around the room in amazement.
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi
Admin
Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: lavi's Pets new home    lavi's Pets new home  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 3:53 pm

I have Steak, fish , Pork, Lavi said responding to her question
Back to top Go down
Mary

Mary

PostSubject: Re: lavi's Pets new home    lavi's Pets new home  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 4:19 pm

"Mmm, fish sounds good." My ears perk up a little as I realize that I could take a proper shower now. Uhm, can I get a shower? Cat baths can only go so far." I smile sheepishly and blush lightly.
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi
Admin
Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: lavi's Pets new home    lavi's Pets new home  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:25 pm

I-I-I suppose your right.... Lavi said blushing and taking out the fish
Back to top Go down
Mary

Mary

PostSubject: Re: lavi's Pets new home    lavi's Pets new home  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:26 pm

"Uhm, where is the bathroom?" I blush more and fiddle with my tail nervously.
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi
Admin
Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: lavi's Pets new home    lavi's Pets new home  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:37 pm

ah yes. Lavi said while snaping his fingers to Summon a door behind her
Its behind ya I will be in there in a minute Lavi said while putting the Fish onto a portable grill
Back to top Go down
Mary

Mary

PostSubject: Re: lavi's Pets new home    lavi's Pets new home  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:39 pm

I turn around and jump from there being a door behind me when there wasn't one before. "Oh, uh thank you." I step in and close the door behind me, then begin to take my clothes off.
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi
Admin
Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: lavi's Pets new home    lavi's Pets new home  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:46 pm

Lavi knocked on the Door
Mary are you alright? Lavi asked
Back to top Go down
Mary

Mary

PostSubject: Re: lavi's Pets new home    lavi's Pets new home  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:48 pm

I open the door slightly as I'm completely naked. "Uhh, how do I turn the bath on? A master or mistress normally washed me whenever I had the chance to have a shower." I blush heavily as I look at him.
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi
Admin
Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: lavi's Pets new home    lavi's Pets new home  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:57 pm

lavi walked into the bathroom trying not to get distracted by Marys Body. Lavi turning the Knobs so it would be a warm water temp
Its gunna be Warm I hope that's ok with you Lavi said trying not get perverted thoughts
Back to top Go down
Mary

Mary

PostSubject: Re: lavi's Pets new home    lavi's Pets new home  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:00 pm

"Thank you master~" I hug him gently, squishing my boobs against his back. "Uhm, w-would you like to join me in a bath?" I blush heavily and waits for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi
Admin
Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: lavi's Pets new home    lavi's Pets new home  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:06 pm

Lavi's mind Raced at her Question. after pondering it for a moment had his anser
Uh well I would love to but I have to watch the fish. and get your outfit out Lavi said Hoping she wouldn't Cry
Back to top Go down
Mary

Mary

PostSubject: Re: lavi's Pets new home    lavi's Pets new home  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:10 pm

"Aww, okay.." I pout a little but get in the bath alone. "I'm so happy to have met you master." I smile softly at Lavi and then begin to hum a small tune.
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi
Admin
Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: lavi's Pets new home    lavi's Pets new home  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:18 pm

me to Lavi said while walking out of the room and coming back with a Wraped package.(Maid outfit and Stockings and a Colar)
your new Cloths I think you will look nice in them Lavi said smiling
Now ima go get your plate Ready Lavi said walking out of the room
Back to top Go down
Mary

Mary

PostSubject: Re: lavi's Pets new home    lavi's Pets new home  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:24 pm

I look at Lavi as he enters and smile happily at him. "Thank you master~" I go back to hashing my body and enjoying the warm water on my skin.
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi
Admin
Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: lavi's Pets new home    lavi's Pets new home  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:28 pm

Lavi Put the fish on the Plate and put it on the table.
Mary your food is ready Lavi shouted while jumping on his bed putting a pillow over his head to Calm his headache
Back to top Go down
Mary

Mary

PostSubject: Re: lavi's Pets new home    lavi's Pets new home  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:32 pm

"Okay master~!" I get out and get dry. I see the package Lavi left for me and opened it and blush at what I see. "Oh um." I say to myself and put them on. If master likes this then I will wear it for him. I open the door nervously and blush deeply. "Th-the bath was nice master."
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi
Admin
Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: lavi's Pets new home    lavi's Pets new home  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:38 pm

Lavi lifted the pillow to see her and was stunned of her Image. She looked soo Stunning in the outfit
STRIKE! Lavi thought to himself
Lavi played it cool though
You look very nice in the outfit. your food is on the table Lavi said pointing to the table
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lavi's Pets new home    lavi's Pets new home  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lavi's Pets new home
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next