mistress sapphires lovers play place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mistress sapphires lovers play place

Are you looking for someone to be your sexy rp lover/partner or you need people to listen and care for you then look no further!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Markus Prillius
Kay's room: Clean House I_vote_lcapKay's room: Clean House I_voting_barKay's room: Clean House I_vote_rcap 
Blade
Kay's room: Clean House I_vote_lcapKay's room: Clean House I_voting_barKay's room: Clean House I_vote_rcap 
Vixen
Mary
Kurai Hikari
Lavi Kiyoshi
Revlas
Zerofall
Sensona
Kuro
Latest topics
» Returning home.
Kay's room: Clean House I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:27 pm by Vixen

» Introductions (Revy and Sinika)
Kay's room: Clean House I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:59 pm by Revlas

» Still alone
Kay's room: Clean House I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 1:14 am by Kurai Hikari

» A tour of the place.
Kay's room: Clean House I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:57 pm by Kurai Hikari

» Returining Home (OPEN)
Kay's room: Clean House I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:44 pm by Lavi Kiyoshi

» Playing on the swings
Kay's room: Clean House I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:21 pm by Markus Prillius

» A talk over a glass of wine.
Kay's room: Clean House I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:10 pm by Markus Prillius

» sinika blake.
Kay's room: Clean House I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:36 pm by Vixen

» On a walk. (open for one person)
Kay's room: Clean House I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:41 am by Blade

Affiliates

Kay's room: Clean House

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dream

Kay's room: Clean House Empty
PostSubject: Kay's room: Clean House   Kay's room: Clean House I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 8:57 pm

Kay got out of bed and dressed himself in his usual red shirt and knight armor. He went to his bathroom to brush his teath, making sure to brush a perfect and even amount on all sides. When he was done, he walked to his bedside table and picked up an old-fashioned bell. Kay rang the bell a few times pulling on the rope. This was his new morning list of deeds, the bell had onley been added to call Cero to his bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Cero Acele

Cero Acele

PostSubject: Re: Kay's room: Clean House   Kay's room: Clean House I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 9:02 pm

I walk in, rubbing my eyes. "Mhmm?" I ask sleepily.
Back to top Go down
Dream

PostSubject: Re: Kay's room: Clean House   Kay's room: Clean House I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 9:08 pm

Kay smiled seeing Cero. "Sleep well?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Cero Acele

Cero Acele

PostSubject: Re: Kay's room: Clean House   Kay's room: Clean House I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 9:08 pm

"I guess..." I say. I then watch him, waiting to see what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Dream

PostSubject: Re: Kay's room: Clean House   Kay's room: Clean House I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 9:18 pm

"I have been giving you this place to stay for a while now, its time you started earning your keep." Kay explained. "I'd like if you painted white over the black marks on the walls of the appartment. If you get them all covered, you can stay here for the next 3 days, otherwise you might need to find a way to pay your own rent."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kay's room: Clean House   Kay's room: Clean House I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kay's room: Clean House
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mistress sapphires lovers play place :: Second Floor :: Room 2-5 (Open)-
Jump to: