mistress sapphires lovers play place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mistress sapphires lovers play place

Are you looking for someone to be your sexy rp lover/partner or you need people to listen and care for you then look no further!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Markus Prillius
Morning with a new pet - Page 3 I_vote_lcapMorning with a new pet - Page 3 I_voting_barMorning with a new pet - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Blade
Morning with a new pet - Page 3 I_vote_lcapMorning with a new pet - Page 3 I_voting_barMorning with a new pet - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Vixen
Mary
Kurai Hikari
Lavi Kiyoshi
Revlas
Zerofall
Sensona
Kuro
Latest topics
» Returning home.
Morning with a new pet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:27 pm by Vixen

» Introductions (Revy and Sinika)
Morning with a new pet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:59 pm by Revlas

» Still alone
Morning with a new pet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 1:14 am by Kurai Hikari

» A tour of the place.
Morning with a new pet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:57 pm by Kurai Hikari

» Returining Home (OPEN)
Morning with a new pet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:44 pm by Lavi Kiyoshi

» Playing on the swings
Morning with a new pet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:21 pm by Markus Prillius

» A talk over a glass of wine.
Morning with a new pet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:10 pm by Markus Prillius

» sinika blake.
Morning with a new pet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:36 pm by Vixen

» On a walk. (open for one person)
Morning with a new pet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:41 am by Blade

Affiliates

Morning with a new pet

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

Morning with a new pet - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning with a new pet   Morning with a new pet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 5:43 pm

"if you want to be." I pet her gently and stand up. "If you ever want to do that again just let me know okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sensona

Sensona

PostSubject: Re: Morning with a new pet   Morning with a new pet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 5:49 pm

*weakly looks up at her owner for a moment* .. i.. r-right.. *gets herself out of the way: unsure of herself, despite knowing that she was obedient*
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: Morning with a new pet   Morning with a new pet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 5:51 pm

I put my pants back on and adjust my still hard dick so that its comfortable. "I'm glad I met you."
Back to top Go down
Sensona

Sensona

PostSubject: Re: Morning with a new pet   Morning with a new pet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 6:02 pm

i-i um... sorry... *unsure what to say: too ashamed* ... i-i know i'm not good...
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: Morning with a new pet   Morning with a new pet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 6:04 pm

I smile at Sensona and hug her gently, pressing my dick against her belly. "You are more then good."
Back to top Go down
Sensona

Sensona

PostSubject: Re: Morning with a new pet   Morning with a new pet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 6:05 pm

*whimpers softly: afraid of what her owner will request after this*
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: Morning with a new pet   Morning with a new pet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 6:06 pm

"Is something wrong?" I step back, feeling a little worried for her. "I didn't do anything wrong did I?"
Back to top Go down
Sensona

Sensona

PostSubject: Re: Morning with a new pet   Morning with a new pet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 6:13 pm

*shakes head silently* ... i-it's nothing- please- i-i just feel a bit dirty- i-i mean... i did the right thing- b-but... *nervously twitches her tail as she gets her maid dress back on: very uncomfortable with her self image*
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: Morning with a new pet   Morning with a new pet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 6:16 pm

"Then lets take a shower." I hug her again and pet her softly. "Or we could do something else."
Back to top Go down
Sensona

Sensona

PostSubject: Re: Morning with a new pet   Morning with a new pet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 6:17 pm

i-i.. um.. g-go ahead- i- just need a moment.. *mumbles* .... sorry...
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: Morning with a new pet   Morning with a new pet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 6:20 pm

"Its fine, when you calm yourself you can join me if you want." I head to the bathroom and set up a bath to relax in. I hope she is alright.
Back to top Go down
Sensona

Sensona

PostSubject: Re: Morning with a new pet   Morning with a new pet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 6:37 pm

*sits on the bed, troubled* ....i-i shouldn't like that sort of thing.... so why did.. *angry at herself: lashes her tail back and forth*
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: Morning with a new pet   Morning with a new pet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 6:38 pm

I step into the hot water sigh as it feels good on my skin. "I don't do this enough."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morning with a new pet   Morning with a new pet - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morning with a new pet
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mistress sapphires lovers play place :: Second Floor :: Room 2-6 (Markus's)-
Jump to: