mistress sapphires lovers play place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mistress sapphires lovers play place

Are you looking for someone to be your sexy rp lover/partner or you need people to listen and care for you then look no further!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Markus Prillius
Introductions (Revy and Sinika) I_vote_lcapIntroductions (Revy and Sinika) I_voting_barIntroductions (Revy and Sinika) I_vote_rcap 
Blade
Introductions (Revy and Sinika) I_vote_lcapIntroductions (Revy and Sinika) I_voting_barIntroductions (Revy and Sinika) I_vote_rcap 
Vixen
Mary
Kurai Hikari
Lavi Kiyoshi
Revlas
Zerofall
Sensona
Kuro
Latest topics
» Returning home.
Introductions (Revy and Sinika) I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:27 pm by Vixen

» Introductions (Revy and Sinika)
Introductions (Revy and Sinika) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:59 pm by Revlas

» Still alone
Introductions (Revy and Sinika) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 1:14 am by Kurai Hikari

» A tour of the place.
Introductions (Revy and Sinika) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:57 pm by Kurai Hikari

» Returining Home (OPEN)
Introductions (Revy and Sinika) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:44 pm by Lavi Kiyoshi

» Playing on the swings
Introductions (Revy and Sinika) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:21 pm by Markus Prillius

» A talk over a glass of wine.
Introductions (Revy and Sinika) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:10 pm by Markus Prillius

» sinika blake.
Introductions (Revy and Sinika) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:36 pm by Vixen

» On a walk. (open for one person)
Introductions (Revy and Sinika) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:41 am by Blade

Affiliates

Introductions (Revy and Sinika)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

Introductions (Revy and Sinika) Empty
PostSubject: Introductions (Revy and Sinika)   Introductions (Revy and Sinika) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 1:45 am

I walk into my room with Sinika by me and yell "Revy I have someone for you to meet!" I bring Sinika to the couch and speak to her "Revy should be around soon." I then sit nextto her.
Back to top Go down
Sinika

Sinika

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Revy and Sinika)   Introductions (Revy and Sinika) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 1:57 am

I sit down with a bright smile, ears twitching and tail swaying wildly "ok master~" I said in a harmonic tone, awaiting for mistress to arrive. I had been the play thing of many men and women, but never a pet.
Back to top Go down
Revlas

Revlas

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Revy and Sinika)   Introductions (Revy and Sinika) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 1:59 pm

I bound into the room the hood on my jacket off my ears flopping everywhere "Who is it... huh Mr. Kurai " i say as I look around seeing an adorable cat on the couch
Back to top Go down
Sinika

Sinika

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Revy and Sinika)   Introductions (Revy and Sinika) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 7:32 pm

My face went soft as I saw the cute bunny come into the room "kawai~" I almost squealed as I walked over to her "watashi wa, sinika desu. Dozo yourosihku oneguy shimasu" I stuttered as I bowed infront o her "f-from what I've heard, we're going to be playmates?"
Back to top Go down
Revlas

Revlas

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Revy and Sinika)   Introductions (Revy and Sinika) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 7:43 pm

I smile widely as I quickly grab her in a hug when i hear what she says "Yes, yes we are going to be so happy together." i say "And you are so cute~ i can't believe he found someone like you."
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Revy and Sinika)   Introductions (Revy and Sinika) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 8:10 pm

I smile and look at the two "I'm glad you two like each other." I then stand up and clap my hands together "soit you two want to get more acquainted I will make some snacks."
Back to top Go down
Sinika

Sinika

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Revy and Sinika)   Introductions (Revy and Sinika) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 8:59 pm

I smiled and hugged my new friend tail swaying wildly "I'm so happy to be here! What would you like to do?" I couldn't help but purr, I was happy in my new home. When I heard what master had said I turned and looked at him "f-food..?"

Back to top Go down
Revlas

Revlas

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Revy and Sinika)   Introductions (Revy and Sinika) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 9:06 pm

"Yeah... Mr. Kurai is a great cook. Hey what's your name cutie?" I say after i giggle at her purring "I'll do anything you like as long as we're together okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sinika

Sinika

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Revy and Sinika)   Introductions (Revy and Sinika) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 9:10 pm

"Sinika..." I looked at them both "ok... But um.. I don't know what you would like to do..." I looked aroun and examined the house, it was nice, better the the kennel.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Revy and Sinika)   Introductions (Revy and Sinika) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 9:12 pm

I go into the kitchen "do you guys want sandwiches or something special?" I pull the stuff out for sandwiches.
Back to top Go down
Revlas

Revlas

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Revy and Sinika)   Introductions (Revy and Sinika) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 9:31 pm

"Well Sinika i normally do want my partner wants so anything you like i'll like. Anything will be fine Mr. Kurai." i say as i begin tugging her towards the couch.
Back to top Go down
Sinika

Sinika

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Revy and Sinika)   Introductions (Revy and Sinika) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 9:37 pm

I went and sat with my friend, clutching to her arm, used to following someone's lead "b-but I do t know what to do...?"
Back to top Go down
Revlas

Revlas

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Revy and Sinika)   Introductions (Revy and Sinika) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 9:42 pm

I lean in and kiss her cheek "Your adorable... what do you usually do?" pressing myself against her as I look into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sinika

Sinika

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Revy and Sinika)   Introductions (Revy and Sinika) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 10:26 pm

"I'm usually... F-forced to do... Dirty things..." I liked down at the floor as I spoke, blushing slightly at having to admit my past
Back to top Go down
Revlas

Revlas

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Revy and Sinika)   Introductions (Revy and Sinika) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 9:13 pm

I hug her tightly when i hear her and whisper into her ear "Don't worry... nothing bad will happen with me okay..." rubbing her back lightly
Back to top Go down
Sinika

Sinika

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Revy and Sinika)   Introductions (Revy and Sinika) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 9:18 pm

"I quite like it... It's just embarrassing...." I hugged her back, only just realizing we were tightly pressed against each other.
Back to top Go down
Revlas

Revlas

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Revy and Sinika)   Introductions (Revy and Sinika) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 9:23 pm

"Do you? I just do anything really as long as... it doesn't hurt too much." I say as I keep hugging her wondering if she really liked girls enough to play with me.
Back to top Go down
Sinika

Sinika

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Revy and Sinika)   Introductions (Revy and Sinika) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 9:32 pm

I giggled as I kissed the side I her neck, wondering if it was ok? "Yep~" I smiled as I looked into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Revlas

Revlas

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Revy and Sinika)   Introductions (Revy and Sinika) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 9:39 pm

I giggle as i feel her lips on my neck and look into her eyes and lean in and kiss her cheek right next to her lips "I think we'll get along great." i whisper the words practically breathed on her lips
Back to top Go down
Sinika

Sinika

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Revy and Sinika)   Introductions (Revy and Sinika) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 9:42 pm

I closed my eyes and nodded slightly before kissing her on the lips. I broke away and took a breath "defiantly...." I almost whimpered, leaning in on her to push her on her back.
Back to top Go down
Revlas

Revlas

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Revy and Sinika)   Introductions (Revy and Sinika) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 9:46 pm

I close my eyes as she kisses me letting her put me on my back without resisting. I lay my hands on her waist waiting for her to do what she wanted wondering what she liked to do.
Back to top Go down
Sinika

Sinika

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Revy and Sinika)   Introductions (Revy and Sinika) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 9:55 pm

I put my hand up her shirt looking for a bra as I kissed her deeper sliding my tongue into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Revlas

Revlas

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Revy and Sinika)   Introductions (Revy and Sinika) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:01 pm

I shiver slightly as her hand trails up my body playing with her tongue. While lowering my hands to cup her ass gripping her cheeks lightly
Back to top Go down
Sinika

Sinika

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Revy and Sinika)   Introductions (Revy and Sinika) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:12 pm

I winced as she clutched my ass. I moved my hand underneath her bra and squeezed. Licking aslong her collar bone.
Back to top Go down
Revlas

Revlas

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Revy and Sinika)   Introductions (Revy and Sinika) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:19 pm

I moan a little as her tongue runs along my body. I arch my back as her hand squeezed my breast as well. I take one of my hands off her ass and run it along her tail holding in in my hand almost tight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Revy and Sinika)   Introductions (Revy and Sinika) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions (Revy and Sinika)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next