mistress sapphires lovers play place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mistress sapphires lovers play place

Are you looking for someone to be your sexy rp lover/partner or you need people to listen and care for you then look no further!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Markus Prillius
getting some fresh air I_vote_lcapgetting some fresh air I_voting_bargetting some fresh air I_vote_rcap 
Blade
getting some fresh air I_vote_lcapgetting some fresh air I_voting_bargetting some fresh air I_vote_rcap 
Vixen
Mary
Kurai Hikari
Lavi Kiyoshi
Revlas
Zerofall
Sensona
Kuro
Latest topics
» Returning home.
getting some fresh air I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:27 pm by Vixen

» Introductions (Revy and Sinika)
getting some fresh air I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:59 pm by Revlas

» Still alone
getting some fresh air I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 1:14 am by Kurai Hikari

» A tour of the place.
getting some fresh air I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:57 pm by Kurai Hikari

» Returining Home (OPEN)
getting some fresh air I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:44 pm by Lavi Kiyoshi

» Playing on the swings
getting some fresh air I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:21 pm by Markus Prillius

» A talk over a glass of wine.
getting some fresh air I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:10 pm by Markus Prillius

» sinika blake.
getting some fresh air I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:36 pm by Vixen

» On a walk. (open for one person)
getting some fresh air I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:41 am by Blade

Affiliates

getting some fresh air

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

getting some fresh air Empty
PostSubject: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 10:52 pm

Mary decides to step outside of the kennels for a moment as the smell of all the pets in heat began to get to her and st on the swing set.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 10:57 pm

Walking up to the swing set I see a girl on the swing "Hey do you need a push." I say as I reach the swings.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:00 pm

I jump a little as another pet walks up to me. "Uh s-sure." I blush lightly as I look him up and down. He is rather cute.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:03 pm

As I begin to push the girl I ask "so um... Can I get your name mine is Blade."
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:05 pm

"Its M-Mary." I nervously hold onto the swings as I try to think of what to do.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:11 pm

"Is there something wrong?" I ask as I slow down on pushing her. Then mumble under my breath "damn it I came on to strong agian I always do that."
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:14 pm

"Uhh, its nothing." Mary blushes more as he pushes her." "Y-you know I can go higher if you push against my ass."
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:24 pm

"I know but if I do that I can't talk to you," I finally notice how cute Mary is because I wasn't really paying attention to who I was talking to all I was doing was talking.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:26 pm

"You have a point." Mary relaxes a little as blade pushes her. "Y-you know you are r-really cute." Mary blushes deeply as she tells him that so suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:32 pm

I continue to push her and then shock hits me, " the same can be said about yourself."
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:33 pm

Mary blushes and grips the chains tightly. "Ahh, th-thank you."
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:43 pm

I grab and slow the swing down so I can get a better look at Mary's face, "now that I can get a better look at you. You look better then I thought."
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:47 pm

Mary blushes deeply and tries to cover her face. "Wahh!" she tries to hide her face in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:50 pm

"What's the matter did I do something wrong," I ask. "I don't want to have hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:54 pm

"N-no you didn't do anything wrong." Mary looks up at blade, revealing a deep scarlet blush across her face.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:59 pm

"Oh that's what's wrong," I say as I hug Mary, "I can fix that." I then lean down to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:03 am

Mary kisses him back hesitantly and holds him close.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:10 am

Stops kissing Mary and think to myself what am I doing I just met this girl ah it doesn't matter it feels nice I then go back to kissing Mary.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:14 am

Mary kisses back as Blade's musk fills her nose. "You smell good." Mary then slides a hand down his front slowly.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:29 am

"So do you but I have noticed that there is somthing else on you" I moan softly in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:30 am

"What is that?" Mary pants softly and holds Blade close.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:42 am

"Well really it is two things I can still show you if you want." I say gesturingto the backyard around us "this isn't exactly the most private place."
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:49 am

"O-okay." Mary stands up and holds Blade's hand gently. "lead on, i guess." She blushes lightly but happily.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:56 am

Holding Mary's hand I lead her away unsure where we were gonna go.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:01 am

Mary lets Blade lead him as she begins to think about what they will do together soon. "Um..how is that over there." Mary points out a secluded spot that makes it hard for anyone to see if they aren't looking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

getting some fresh air
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mistress sapphires lovers play place :: Back Yard :: Swing Set-
Jump to: