mistress sapphires lovers play place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mistress sapphires lovers play place

Are you looking for someone to be your sexy rp lover/partner or you need people to listen and care for you then look no further!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Markus Prillius
getting some fresh air - Page 2 I_vote_lcapgetting some fresh air - Page 2 I_voting_bargetting some fresh air - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Blade
getting some fresh air - Page 2 I_vote_lcapgetting some fresh air - Page 2 I_voting_bargetting some fresh air - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Vixen
Mary
Kurai Hikari
Lavi Kiyoshi
Revlas
Zerofall
Sensona
Kuro
Latest topics
» Returning home.
getting some fresh air - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:27 pm by Vixen

» Introductions (Revy and Sinika)
getting some fresh air - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:59 pm by Revlas

» Still alone
getting some fresh air - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 1:14 am by Kurai Hikari

» A tour of the place.
getting some fresh air - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:57 pm by Kurai Hikari

» Returining Home (OPEN)
getting some fresh air - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:44 pm by Lavi Kiyoshi

» Playing on the swings
getting some fresh air - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:21 pm by Markus Prillius

» A talk over a glass of wine.
getting some fresh air - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:10 pm by Markus Prillius

» sinika blake.
getting some fresh air - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:36 pm by Vixen

» On a walk. (open for one person)
getting some fresh air - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:41 am by Blade

Affiliates

getting some fresh air

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Blade

Blade

getting some fresh air - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:05 am

"That's a great place," I begin leading over to that location and then low my voice and say just barely audible "this is going to be fun."
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:07 am

"Y-yeah." Mary smiles softly as her pussy starts to get wet in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:14 am

As we reach the clearing I stop and say, "before we do anything I want to know if this is ok with your master, ok."
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:16 am

"I, don't have a master yet, I just came out here for some fresh air from the kennel." Mary blushes as she remembers what some of the pets were doing in there.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:24 am

"Why are you blushing know did I mess up," I then think to myself no there is no way that you screwed up you dolt stop being that way. "I'm sorry, but um... I think my master just called me," then continue thinking to myself why did you say that you like this girl what if she finds out he didn't call me and feels like I don't like her.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:26 am

Mary grabs his arm and pulls him back. "Wait, don't go." She then hugs him softly and inhales his scent, not letting him go."
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:35 am

Turning to face and hug Mary I say "if I don't go master might get mad," while thinking if I don't continue with the master lie she will know that I lied.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:38 am

"But I don't want you to leave me like this." Mary gentl brings one of blades hand under her skirt and has him touch her soaked panties.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:42 am

"I don't want to go this way either but if master wants he wants and I don't have a choic," I kiss Mary while I pull my hand out of her skirt slowly. "Look I'll met you here tomorrow ok."
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:43 am

"..." Mary sadly lets him go, upset that he left her like this.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:49 am

As he began to walk away he wishpers "I'm sorry" then I fall as if I had no energy left to walk.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:50 am

Mary shrieks and hurries to Blade's side. "A-are you okay?!"
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:55 am

I sit there unconsciously mumbling about luring about my master calling me.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:58 am

Unsure of what to do, Mary tried to pick up Blade and ends up dragging him him to the nearest room, which happens to be the shed and begins to tend to him rather crudely."
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:03 am

Continues mumbling but stops talking about master and starts saying I'm sorry for lieing
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:05 am

Mary hushes blade, as she tries her best, which isn't very good, to make him better. "Whats wrong?!"
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:11 am

I shoot up but it isn't the same me (most notably my hair and eyes went to solid black) "why hello its nice to see such a pretty face and look at that we have this shed to ourselves I pull Mary in close and begin to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:13 am

Mary shrieks and struggles since it is clearly not the same Person she met.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:26 am

"Oh come on you were just willing a second ago when it was the good me why not know when it is this side of me it is still the same body just not the same attitude" lets go of Mary with one arm and starts to take his shirt off with the other.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:27 am

"You were nicer then." Mary tries to get to the door to get away from him.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:33 am

Gets his shirt off and pulls Mary in close "oh so you liked the other me the one who lied to you and corrupted himself because he was conflicted between telling you he lied and leaving you there is only one way to get him back and that is to admit something that you haven't told him like I don't know something to do with the kennels and why such a pretty girl like you would end up there most likely getting jerked one way or another by one of those strays that can't control themselves."
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:35 am

"I can fight if I need to..." Mary struggles to get away from Blade and his evil personality. "Let me go!!"
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:38 am

Turns back into his normal self due to you standing up for yourself and lets go gasping for air, "what happened"
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:40 am

Mary stands up, and begins to move to the door of the shed. "W-who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:47 am

"I'm Blade don't you remember I'm sorry for what ever I just did it wasn't me I swear though what he said is true it was due to me lieing that I became him I'm sorry for the lie I just got worked up and then thought about if your master would approve though you told me you don't have one then I thought what if my master didn't approve so I was gonna go ask him. I swear it won't happen again."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: getting some fresh air   getting some fresh air - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

getting some fresh air
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mistress sapphires lovers play place :: Back Yard :: Swing Set-
Jump to: