mistress sapphires lovers play place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mistress sapphires lovers play place

Are you looking for someone to be your sexy rp lover/partner or you need people to listen and care for you then look no further!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Markus Prillius
A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 4 I_vote_lcapA talk over a glass of wine. - Page 4 I_voting_barA talk over a glass of wine. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Blade
A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 4 I_vote_lcapA talk over a glass of wine. - Page 4 I_voting_barA talk over a glass of wine. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Vixen
Mary
Kurai Hikari
Lavi Kiyoshi
Revlas
Zerofall
Sensona
Kuro
Latest topics
» Returning home.
A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:27 pm by Vixen

» Introductions (Revy and Sinika)
A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:59 pm by Revlas

» Still alone
A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 1:14 am by Kurai Hikari

» A tour of the place.
A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:57 pm by Kurai Hikari

» Returining Home (OPEN)
A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:44 pm by Lavi Kiyoshi

» Playing on the swings
A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:21 pm by Markus Prillius

» A talk over a glass of wine.
A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:10 pm by Markus Prillius

» sinika blake.
A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:36 pm by Vixen

» On a walk. (open for one person)
A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:41 am by Blade

Affiliates

A talk over a glass of wine.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 11:54 pm

"I said you have a nice ass." I blush deeper, unsure why I said what I said. Must be the alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 11:57 pm

"Oh do I?" I ask as I stand up and walk toward Mark and begin to look through the pile in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 11:58 pm

"Yes among other things." I blush and my will is fighting with lust.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 12:01 am

"And what are those other things" I say as I stand up straight with a pair of boxers in my hands.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 12:03 am

"well your firm chest and dick are a couple." I blush deeply and rub the neck up my neck as I try to figure out what I should do.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 12:07 am

I blush "thanks" I take the boxers and go to my pile of clothing and begin to change my boxers slowly.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 12:08 am

"You know, the bartender won't mind if we take some time in here." I blush deeply as I begin to let the lust push through.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 12:12 am

"Well I would because everyone would know what. Is happening" I say blushing deep.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 12:13 am

"They won't care and then won't hear us, all rooms in the mansion are soundproof." I walk up behind Blade, still shirtless.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 12:16 am

"Oh are they that's nice to know" I say blushing again.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 12:17 am

I hug Blade from behind and whisper into his ear. "Who should receive?"
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 12:19 am

I freak out and start flailing because I didn't know he was behind me "um no one."
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 12:20 am

I let go of Blade and step back. "Sorry, and watch our for the vase of plants!"
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 12:23 am

As I pull my boxers on all the way I turn to Mark and say "get your ass over here you just freaked me out."
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 12:24 am

"Sorry." I step up to Blade not sure what he will do.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 12:27 am

I grab Mark and kiss him. Then back up because I thought I shouldn't do this not with someone other then mater and I knock over the plant vase knocking the cold water all over me instantly turning into a girl
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 12:29 am

I look at blade bewildered as he kisses me and turns into a girl. "Um, I didn't expect that."
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 12:33 am

"Sorry" I say as I rub my elbow blushing because the only thing I'm wearing is boxers.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 12:34 am

"Its fine, even if I was looking forward to it with the male side of you." I blush softly and kiss her gently.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 12:39 am

I blush deeper and deepen the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 12:40 am

I fondle one of her tits as we kiss, sticking my tongue into blade's mouth as I do so.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 12:43 am

I moan softly as he fondles my tit and play with his tongue inside my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 12:45 am

"You are really beautiful." I break the kiss, leaving a strand of saliva connecting our lips. I then pinch one of her nipples gently.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 12:48 am

"Am I?" I say as I moan slightly from him pinching my nipple.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 12:50 am

"Yes you are." I get off of her for a moment and pull my pants and boxers off. "I've been hard since you first changed into a girl to be honest." I blush softly as I say that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A talk over a glass of wine.
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mistress sapphires lovers play place :: Basment :: Bar-
Jump to: