mistress sapphires lovers play place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mistress sapphires lovers play place

Are you looking for someone to be your sexy rp lover/partner or you need people to listen and care for you then look no further!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Markus Prillius
showing a pet their new home - Page 2 I_vote_lcapshowing a pet their new home - Page 2 I_voting_barshowing a pet their new home - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Blade
showing a pet their new home - Page 2 I_vote_lcapshowing a pet their new home - Page 2 I_voting_barshowing a pet their new home - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Vixen
Mary
Kurai Hikari
Lavi Kiyoshi
Revlas
Zerofall
Sensona
Kuro
Latest topics
» Returning home.
showing a pet their new home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:27 pm by Vixen

» Introductions (Revy and Sinika)
showing a pet their new home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:59 pm by Revlas

» Still alone
showing a pet their new home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 1:14 am by Kurai Hikari

» A tour of the place.
showing a pet their new home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:57 pm by Kurai Hikari

» Returining Home (OPEN)
showing a pet their new home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:44 pm by Lavi Kiyoshi

» Playing on the swings
showing a pet their new home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:21 pm by Markus Prillius

» A talk over a glass of wine.
showing a pet their new home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:10 pm by Markus Prillius

» sinika blake.
showing a pet their new home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:36 pm by Vixen

» On a walk. (open for one person)
showing a pet their new home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:41 am by Blade

Affiliates

showing a pet their new home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sensona

Sensona

showing a pet their new home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: showing a pet their new home   showing a pet their new home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 3:34 am

um... a-a bowl would- *focuses herself to answer your question* ..um... age 16- low b-cup .. a-and um.. pain.. does things to me.. *looks away uncomfortably: wishing to avoid discussing her first and only previous owner*
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: showing a pet their new home   showing a pet their new home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 3:36 am

"I Didn't mean your body, I meant you, your likes and dislikes, what you have fun doing, that kind of thing." I blush softly and pour milk for her into a bowl and hand it to her. "here you go."
Back to top Go down
Sensona

Sensona

PostSubject: Re: showing a pet their new home   showing a pet their new home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 3:38 am

*puts the bowl on the ground and gets on all-fours and licks: purring softly, but not understanding what your question means: not normally used to being asked about her own feelings.*
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: showing a pet their new home   showing a pet their new home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 3:40 am

"If you would rather not talk about it thats fine." I grab a glass and pour some milk for myself and begin to drink a little.
Back to top Go down
Sensona

Sensona

PostSubject: Re: showing a pet their new home   showing a pet their new home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 3:42 am

*looks up from her place on the ground, wipes the milk off her face* ...um.. w-what about you master- if i may ask.. a-any interests i may be involved in- *hoping to be useful*
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: showing a pet their new home   showing a pet their new home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 3:43 am

"well just spending time with you would be nice." I smile softly and pet her head gently. "And you don't have to drink on the floor you know."
Back to top Go down
Sensona

Sensona

PostSubject: Re: showing a pet their new home   showing a pet their new home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 3:45 am

s-sorry- habit- *stays where she is: finding herself purr at the petting, despite trying not to*
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: showing a pet their new home   showing a pet their new home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 3:49 am

"So is there anything you would like to do?" I sit down at the table and relax.
Back to top Go down
Sensona

Sensona

PostSubject: Re: showing a pet their new home   showing a pet their new home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 4:01 am

i um... normally don't get to have free will- i just follow what im told....im good at cleaning though- (to herself) ...my own blood's not as pleasant to clean though...*eyes narrow angrily at herself* ...
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: showing a pet their new home   showing a pet their new home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 4:05 am

"Well we could play a few games if you want, although they are more on the line of erotic board games." I blush a little and push the thought aside. "Or watch a movie like Puss In Boots."
Back to top Go down
Sensona

Sensona

PostSubject: Re: showing a pet their new home   showing a pet their new home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 4:08 am

board games..? *curious, wondering what you mean* .. i-i'm not good at chess- but um.. if you think of something else- il try. *hopeful to do something right*
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: showing a pet their new home   showing a pet their new home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 4:12 am

"Are you sure you want to try them? They aren't normal board games, they are meant for adults." I blush more as Sensona seems to want to try.
Back to top Go down
Sensona

Sensona

PostSubject: Re: showing a pet their new home   showing a pet their new home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 4:13 am

*confused* .. um.. i guess- *not understanding at all, but decides to follow master's encouragement, nodding in agreement to do whatever he says* ... i-i'll do my best-
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: showing a pet their new home   showing a pet their new home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 4:17 am

"Okay." I pull out the game Dirty Minds and go over the rules for her. "I hope this is okay for you."
Back to top Go down
Sensona

Sensona

PostSubject: Re: showing a pet their new home   showing a pet their new home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 4:22 am

*all the rules float in one ear and out the other, not understanding any of it* um.. s-sure- i-ill just do whatever it says- um.. right-? *confused, but wanting to be a good pet*
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: showing a pet their new home   showing a pet their new home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 4:27 am

"We will play it differently then we are supposed to." I shuffle a set of cards and place them on the table. "we will just use the question cards and whoever gets 10 right wins."
Back to top Go down
Sensona

Sensona

PostSubject: Re: showing a pet their new home   showing a pet their new home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 1:58 pm

*worries i won't even get a wrong answer due to my lack of experience/understanding* ... i.. guess...?
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: showing a pet their new home   showing a pet their new home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 3:26 pm

"I'll go first" I pick up the first card and read it to her. "The more you play with me. the harder I get."
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: showing a pet their new home   showing a pet their new home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 10:09 pm

After a few games of dirty minds, I put it away and look at Sensona. "Did you have fun playing it?" I smile softly at her and sit net to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: showing a pet their new home   showing a pet their new home - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

showing a pet their new home
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2