mistress sapphires lovers play place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mistress sapphires lovers play place

Are you looking for someone to be your sexy rp lover/partner or you need people to listen and care for you then look no further!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Markus Prillius
Morning with a new pet - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMorning with a new pet - Page 2 I_voting_barMorning with a new pet - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Blade
Morning with a new pet - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMorning with a new pet - Page 2 I_voting_barMorning with a new pet - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Vixen
Mary
Kurai Hikari
Lavi Kiyoshi
Revlas
Zerofall
Sensona
Kuro
Latest topics
» Returning home.
Morning with a new pet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:27 pm by Vixen

» Introductions (Revy and Sinika)
Morning with a new pet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:59 pm by Revlas

» Still alone
Morning with a new pet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 1:14 am by Kurai Hikari

» A tour of the place.
Morning with a new pet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:57 pm by Kurai Hikari

» Returining Home (OPEN)
Morning with a new pet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:44 pm by Lavi Kiyoshi

» Playing on the swings
Morning with a new pet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:21 pm by Markus Prillius

» A talk over a glass of wine.
Morning with a new pet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:10 pm by Markus Prillius

» sinika blake.
Morning with a new pet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:36 pm by Vixen

» On a walk. (open for one person)
Morning with a new pet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:41 am by Blade

Affiliates

Morning with a new pet

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sensona

Sensona

Morning with a new pet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning with a new pet   Morning with a new pet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:43 pm

*looks away in an attempt to hide her embarrassment* - imnot- *knows she's not supposed to argue* ... i-i mean- thank you master-
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: Morning with a new pet   Morning with a new pet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:47 pm

"So if you want to have a special breakfast you can come over here, otherwise I'll make you a regular one." I smile softly and wait for Sensona's response. "The choice is yours."
Back to top Go down
Sensona

Sensona

PostSubject: Re: Morning with a new pet   Morning with a new pet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:54 pm

*hesitantly approaches her owner: flicking her tail side to side in interest, still wrapped in her bath towel*
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: Morning with a new pet   Morning with a new pet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:56 pm

"So you would like some special milk?" I unzip my pants and blush lightly at Sensona. "If not you can refuse and I'll make you some eggs or something for you."
Back to top Go down
Sensona

Sensona

PostSubject: Re: Morning with a new pet   Morning with a new pet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:57 pm

*flushes a bit scarlet: just now understanding, but kneels warily in front of her owner, mutely nodding despite her shame* ... i-i'll be good-
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: Morning with a new pet   Morning with a new pet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:58 pm

"Is this what you want?" I look at her and feel myself get hard despite my concern.
Back to top Go down
Sensona

Sensona

PostSubject: Re: Morning with a new pet   Morning with a new pet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 5:03 pm

i-i promised i'd do anything- *nervously twitches her tail: knowing she has no experience, looks up at her owner: hoping she'll do something right*
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: Morning with a new pet   Morning with a new pet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 5:04 pm

"I won't stop you." I pull my pants and boxers off for her and spread my legs so she has better access.
Back to top Go down
Sensona

Sensona

PostSubject: Re: Morning with a new pet   Morning with a new pet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 5:05 pm

*shuts eyes: struggling with herself for a moment, but manages to regain her composure: hesitantly licking the salty meat: flushed a deep red as she gently strokes it with her tongue: wanting to do something right for once*
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: Morning with a new pet   Morning with a new pet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 5:07 pm

My dick twitches gently as I feel pleasure run up my spine. "Your rough tongue feels nice."
Back to top Go down
Sensona

Sensona

PostSubject: Re: Morning with a new pet   Morning with a new pet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 5:08 pm

*blushes shamefully and tries to tell herself that her master's words mean she's doing the right thing: using long strokes from base to tip: coughing slightly at the unusual taste* - i-it's embarrassing- *shifts her legs: feeling strange*
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: Morning with a new pet   Morning with a new pet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 5:10 pm

"If you want to stop you can, I won't be mad." I gently pet Sensona as she licks my dick.
Back to top Go down
Sensona

Sensona

PostSubject: Re: Morning with a new pet   Morning with a new pet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 5:11 pm

*unable to help it, feels herself purr as she's pet, but can't stop with either action - instinct encouraging her to continue even as she tastes a salty, clear liquid leak from the meat*
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: Morning with a new pet   Morning with a new pet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 5:13 pm

I moan softly and stop petting her. "If you suck on it, it will feel better." I shiver as more pleasure runs up my spine.
Back to top Go down
Sensona

Sensona

PostSubject: Re: Morning with a new pet   Morning with a new pet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 5:15 pm

*afraid, but obeys: pressing the meat on the inside of her cheek as she licks: feeling her saliva mix with the other clear liquid* - i-it tastes strange- a-and it's pulsing- *silently tells herself she's being a good pet despite hesitation as her body moves on it's own to suck more*
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: Morning with a new pet   Morning with a new pet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 5:17 pm

"I'm sorry about the taste, I can't help it, and the pulsing means you are doing a good job." I moan softly and reaches for one of Sensona's breasts and begins to fondle it.
Back to top Go down
Sensona

Sensona

PostSubject: Re: Morning with a new pet   Morning with a new pet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 5:22 pm

*stifles a small whimper as her body burns hot: trying to ignore it, continues tasting the pre-cum* ... d-don't- i-ill milk- *tries to keep from letting it out*
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: Morning with a new pet   Morning with a new pet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 5:24 pm

I pull back so I don't ruin her maid outfit. "Then I'll have to take that off." I smile softly at Sensona as my dick begins to twitch and pulse more.
Back to top Go down
Sensona

Sensona

PostSubject: Re: Morning with a new pet   Morning with a new pet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 5:29 pm

*nervous, but knows to just obey, despite the throbbing and warmth in her mouth*
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: Morning with a new pet   Morning with a new pet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 5:30 pm

"I'm about to cum Sensona." I moan and feel myself at the edge of climax, trying to hold it back.
Back to top Go down
Sensona

Sensona

PostSubject: Re: Morning with a new pet   Morning with a new pet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 5:34 pm

*fearfully clenches her eyes shut as her throat tightens and breasts drip milk from her owner's groping*
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: Morning with a new pet   Morning with a new pet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 5:36 pm

(I said i pulled away, and stopped fondling your tits >.<) I moan again and shoot my milk down Sensona's throat. "I'm cumming Sensona."
Back to top Go down
Sensona

Sensona

PostSubject: Re: Morning with a new pet   Morning with a new pet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 5:38 pm

*chokes weakly as it floods her stomach: mind numbing*
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: Morning with a new pet   Morning with a new pet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 5:40 pm

I finish cumming and pant softly. "That felt great." I look at Sensona as she swallows my cum. "How was it for you?"
Back to top Go down
Sensona

Sensona

PostSubject: Re: Morning with a new pet   Morning with a new pet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 5:41 pm

*too ashamed to even answer, looks away* .. m-may i be dismissed- *tries to calm down her body's urges* ....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morning with a new pet   Morning with a new pet - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morning with a new pet
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mistress sapphires lovers play place :: Second Floor :: Room 2-6 (Markus's)-
Jump to: