mistress sapphires lovers play place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mistress sapphires lovers play place

Are you looking for someone to be your sexy rp lover/partner or you need people to listen and care for you then look no further!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Markus Prillius
A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA talk over a glass of wine. - Page 2 I_voting_barA talk over a glass of wine. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Blade
A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA talk over a glass of wine. - Page 2 I_voting_barA talk over a glass of wine. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Vixen
Mary
Kurai Hikari
Lavi Kiyoshi
Revlas
Zerofall
Sensona
Kuro
Latest topics
» Returning home.
A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:27 pm by Vixen

» Introductions (Revy and Sinika)
A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:59 pm by Revlas

» Still alone
A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 1:14 am by Kurai Hikari

» A tour of the place.
A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:57 pm by Kurai Hikari

» Returining Home (OPEN)
A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:44 pm by Lavi Kiyoshi

» Playing on the swings
A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:21 pm by Markus Prillius

» A talk over a glass of wine.
A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:10 pm by Markus Prillius

» sinika blake.
A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:36 pm by Vixen

» On a walk. (open for one person)
A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:41 am by Blade

Affiliates

A talk over a glass of wine.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 9:08 pm

"Maybe you could help me." I smile softly and drink more wine, feeling the wine hit me more and more.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 9:27 pm

"Oh could I how so?" I say taking another drink of my wine.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 9:32 pm

"Your not a bad drinking buddy you know." I finish my second glass as my face flushes a light pink.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 9:34 pm

"Maybe so but I can't help much more then that" I say as I pour Mark another glass and giggle while smiling.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 9:35 pm

"I won't force you to...even if I'd like you to." I smile softly, not really noticing what I said.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 9:40 pm

"Um do you uh want something other then a drinking?" I say finishing my second glass.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 9:41 pm

"That depends on what your offering..." I slur a little as a blush rises on my face.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 9:43 pm

"I'm not offering anything" I say setting down the bottle after I fill my glass up again and take another sip.

Last edited by Blade on Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 9:44 pm

"Sounded like you were though." I slow down on drinking my next glass of wine.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 9:48 pm

"I'm not saying I wouldn't enjoy it but I have to say no I wasn't I thought you were implying something" I say thinking I told him I didn't want to have sex didn't I? I can't remember Ugg.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 9:50 pm

"Its up to you, I was just wondering since you asked if I wanted to do something else." I sip my wine and place an elbow on the table to steady myself.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 9:57 pm

"Well sex is off the table" I say taking another sip of my drink and spill it on me "um barkeep can I get some water to wash myself off with." He brings me the water and says "here you go" and I begin to clean myself off "ahh this is cold" I say as I morph into a girl.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 9:58 pm

I stare at blade as he changes genders and drink more of my wine.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:01 pm

"And now I'm in trouble" I say as I set down my glass and stare at the drunk man.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:02 pm

"Why is that?" I smile softly, enjoying the view.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:10 pm

"No reason" I say sitting down next to him again and smile back at him.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:11 pm

I start to stare at Blade's tits, not really caring if she notices. "There has to be a reason you would say you were in trouble."
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:16 pm

"No not really what I was worried about didn't happen" I say looking him up and down trying to find out what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:17 pm

I feel myself getting hard in my pants from just looking at her. "So how does that work exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:23 pm

"How does what work?" I ask as I reach my hand down to my pants blushing.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:24 pm

"The changing from guy to girl thing." I blush as I see where her hand goes and drinks some more wine.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:28 pm

"Well I um can't turn back into a guy until I'm hit with hot water and since the bar doesn't sell hot water so it doesn't mater." I say as I blush more.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:29 pm

"I can't decide witch side of her looks better, as a guy or girl." I think to myself out loud without realizing it.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:31 pm

"Um what was that" I say not really understanding half of it because he is slurring from being drunk.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:35 pm

"What was what?" I look up from her chest and look at her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A talk over a glass of wine.
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mistress sapphires lovers play place :: Basment :: Bar-
Jump to: