mistress sapphires lovers play place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mistress sapphires lovers play place

Are you looking for someone to be your sexy rp lover/partner or you need people to listen and care for you then look no further!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Markus Prillius
A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA talk over a glass of wine. - Page 3 I_voting_barA talk over a glass of wine. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Blade
A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA talk over a glass of wine. - Page 3 I_voting_barA talk over a glass of wine. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Vixen
Mary
Kurai Hikari
Lavi Kiyoshi
Revlas
Zerofall
Sensona
Kuro
Latest topics
» Returning home.
A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:27 pm by Vixen

» Introductions (Revy and Sinika)
A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:59 pm by Revlas

» Still alone
A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 1:14 am by Kurai Hikari

» A tour of the place.
A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:57 pm by Kurai Hikari

» Returining Home (OPEN)
A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:44 pm by Lavi Kiyoshi

» Playing on the swings
A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:21 pm by Markus Prillius

» A talk over a glass of wine.
A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:10 pm by Markus Prillius

» sinika blake.
A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:36 pm by Vixen

» On a walk. (open for one person)
A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:41 am by Blade

Affiliates

A talk over a glass of wine.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Blade

Blade

A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:38 pm

"Nothing" I say blushing finally seeing what he was doing and what he said.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:40 pm

"I think I should head back to my room while I can still walk straight...ish." I put my hands on the table to push on it as I stand up and accidentally knock the bottle of wine over, spilling onto Blade."
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:44 pm

"Ahh" I yell as I turn back into a guy and stand up pushing the chair away then tripping over it and falling into Mark's arms.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:48 pm

I fall over as well and grunt a little as I hit the ground. "Are you okay?" I look at him on top of me as we lay on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:51 pm

"Ahh what is that" I say as I feel his Dick against me and I pull myself off of him and fall again to dizzy to stand up.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:53 pm

"Are you okay?" I catch him again as I sit up. "And that was my cock you felt if you were wondering."
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:56 pm

"Yes I am" I say as I sit up next to him and grab for something to use to stand up but I can't tell distance and miss falling on Mark's lap once more.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:58 pm

"From all that falling, I don't think you are." I slowly stand up and get a key from the bartender. "Come on, I got a key for the back room, we can sober up in there and get you in some dryer clothes." I offer Blade a hand up as I say a little.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 11:02 pm

I take the hand and say "sounds like an idea."
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 11:04 pm

I help Blade up and put his arm around my shoulder. "I promise I won't look to much when you change." I tease him a little as we make our way to the back room.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 11:11 pm

As we reach the back room I say "I don't think I have clothes other then these ones."
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 11:13 pm

"Don't worry there are some in here for such an occasion." I laugh softly and take my shirt off as it got damp from him falling onto me.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 11:15 pm

I stare at Mark and rub the back of my head "are you sure they will fit me" I say trying to hide the fact that I sort of liked him.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 11:18 pm

"Trust me there are all kinds of sizes in here." I catch him staring at me but decide to let him have his fun and bend down and sift through the pile of clothes shirtless.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 11:27 pm

"Ok" I say as I take my shirt off and look through another pile.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 11:29 pm

I periodically glace at him as I try find a shirt. "By the way, whats your size?" I pick up a medium size shirt to toss aside.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 11:31 pm

"Really it is medium but I can wear large because I usually wear my hoodie over it" I say as I find an orange size medium shirt and set it to the side and look for some pants.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 11:32 pm

"I usually wear larges, I prefer to have a little room wearing shirts." I pick up a plain red shirt and stand up. "Need any help?"
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 11:39 pm

"Umm yeah I wear size 32-34s in pants" I say as I throw some pants to the side.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 11:41 pm

"I passed by some while I was looking for my shirt." I go back to my pile and pull it out. "How are these?"
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 11:44 pm

Blushes as he takes them and looks at the type of jeans "they are skinny jeans but they can work for now." I say as I set them to the side with the shirt and take my pants off "damn I don't have any underwear."
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 11:46 pm

"They have some here." I glace down as I see his dick. "Nice." I get hard again as I stare at him.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 11:50 pm

"What?" I ask as I look through another pile and don't realize what he is looking at.
Back to top Go down
Markus Prillius

Markus Prillius

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 11:51 pm

"Uh, nothing." I blush deeply, not sure if he knew I was staring or not. "You have a good looking ass by the way."
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 11:53 pm

"Umm what" I say blushing at what he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A talk over a glass of wine.   A talk over a glass of wine. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A talk over a glass of wine.
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mistress sapphires lovers play place :: Basment :: Bar-
Jump to: