mistress sapphires lovers play place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mistress sapphires lovers play place

Are you looking for someone to be your sexy rp lover/partner or you need people to listen and care for you then look no further!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Markus Prillius
Kay's room: first encounter. I_vote_lcapKay's room: first encounter. I_voting_barKay's room: first encounter. I_vote_rcap 
Blade
Kay's room: first encounter. I_vote_lcapKay's room: first encounter. I_voting_barKay's room: first encounter. I_vote_rcap 
Vixen
Mary
Kurai Hikari
Lavi Kiyoshi
Revlas
Zerofall
Sensona
Kuro
Latest topics
» Returning home.
Kay's room: first encounter. I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:27 pm by Vixen

» Introductions (Revy and Sinika)
Kay's room: first encounter. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:59 pm by Revlas

» Still alone
Kay's room: first encounter. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 1:14 am by Kurai Hikari

» A tour of the place.
Kay's room: first encounter. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:57 pm by Kurai Hikari

» Returining Home (OPEN)
Kay's room: first encounter. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:44 pm by Lavi Kiyoshi

» Playing on the swings
Kay's room: first encounter. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:21 pm by Markus Prillius

» A talk over a glass of wine.
Kay's room: first encounter. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:10 pm by Markus Prillius

» sinika blake.
Kay's room: first encounter. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:36 pm by Vixen

» On a walk. (open for one person)
Kay's room: first encounter. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:41 am by Blade

Affiliates

Kay's room: first encounter.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dream

Kay's room: first encounter. Empty
PostSubject: Kay's room: first encounter.   Kay's room: first encounter. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 9:43 pm

Kay was walked into his room and held the door for Cero. "Here we are, the paradise!" Kay had many kinds of things installed in his room. Even at first glace of it you could tell Kay was rich. He had a doubled up just box and platinum wide screen tv installed in what was once the slandered apartment living room, and that was only the cheapest example. "Hope you like it."
Back to top Go down
Cero Acele

Cero Acele

PostSubject: Re: Kay's room: first encounter.   Kay's room: first encounter. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:10 pm

I walk in, bewildered at the weird things in his room. It was all very shiny, and it kinda annoyed me, even though I knew I shouldn't complain. I just sit in a corner, watching everything.
Back to top Go down
Dream

PostSubject: Re: Kay's room: first encounter.   Kay's room: first encounter. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 1:16 am

Kay glanced over to Cero, "You hungry?" He asked. "I was going to make dinner."
Back to top Go down
Cero Acele

Cero Acele

PostSubject: Re: Kay's room: first encounter.   Kay's room: first encounter. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 2:01 am

"Um, sure!" I say, still awed by the shininess in the room. "I'm hungry," I add afterwards, as if I had just realized it.
Back to top Go down
Dream

PostSubject: Re: Kay's room: first encounter.   Kay's room: first encounter. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 8:17 pm

"Then I shall prepaid a great feast in celebration of our friendship!" Kay said as he walked into his kitchen. He was happy to be able to get this far, but he never did lose sight of his long term goal. Kay opened his fridge and called out to Vero. "What should the mane source of this great meal be? Do keep in mind that we will be expecting more guests for this meal!" Kay was prepared for most of the things Cero might respond with. He hated noted that she had fox like features or accessories. He wasn't sure if she was in fact a fox girl or just had a fox fetish, yet even so, he could take a guess at what she wanted.

Something involving chicken, pig, or bison meat ..
Back to top Go down
Cero Acele

Cero Acele

PostSubject: Re: Kay's room: first encounter.   Kay's room: first encounter. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 3:54 am

"Um.. Have you heard of Kitsune Udon? I kinda want Kitsune Udon..." I say slightly sheepishly. I didn't quite understand what he had asked, but I guessed it was about what the food should be. Then I smile. "Who is coming?" I ask excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Dream

PostSubject: Re: Kay's room: first encounter.   Kay's room: first encounter. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 4:05 am

Kay smiled slightly and took out the ingredients for his special version of Kitsune Udon. "Udon is my specialty! and I was thinking if you could dial a random room number on that phone near the couch, you could invite a random person and make a new friend, if I like the friend you want to make of corse." Kay's plans had been coming together nicely. He would soon get just what he wanted out of a select few people. He smiled as he started to prepare the massive amount of food that the people would eat. Kay couldn't help but feel a real bond to the fox girl, and he felt sorry he had to use her.
Back to top Go down
Cero Acele

Cero Acele

PostSubject: Re: Kay's room: first encounter.   Kay's room: first encounter. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 4:48 am

I cock my head, trying to decide on a room. Hmmm... Then, I remember seeing a cat boy going into one of the rooms, so I try to remember the number. "Is room 3-7 okay?" I ask, hoping it is.
Back to top Go down
Dream

PostSubject: Re: Kay's room: first encounter.   Kay's room: first encounter. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 12:17 pm

"Call who ever you want, I can figure out if they are good when they show up." Kay said with a chuckle. "With that in mind, why do you ask about that room?" Kay prepared a shrimp bowl lightly coating them in mayo and removing their shells.
Back to top Go down
Cero Acele

Cero Acele

PostSubject: Re: Kay's room: first encounter.   Kay's room: first encounter. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 12:19 am

"Hm? I saw a kitty-cat go there!" I say excitedly, not sure he understood the importance of that. "A kitty-cat!" I squeak again, with a huge smile.
Back to top Go down
Dream

PostSubject: Re: Kay's room: first encounter.   Kay's room: first encounter. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 12:49 am

Kay couldn't help but laugh. "Ok, call that room if you want to." He took out some fresh bred he had left in the oven. Could that have been a cat person? If it was, I might have found a reason to let that cat in.
Back to top Go down
Cero Acele

Cero Acele

PostSubject: Re: Kay's room: first encounter.   Kay's room: first encounter. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 8:46 pm

I walk over to the phone and dial the number. I talk for a bit, then hang up. "They say they'll be here in a bit!" I shout giddily to Dream, a huge smile dominating my face.
Back to top Go down
Dream

PostSubject: Re: Kay's room: first encounter.   Kay's room: first encounter. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 8:49 pm

Kay chuckled. "Help me with the food then!"
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Admin
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Kay's room: first encounter.   Kay's room: first encounter. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 11:59 pm

I knock on the door, hoping the girl and her friend hadn't waited too long.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Kay's room: first encounter.   Kay's room: first encounter. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 12:02 am

Standing behind Kuro I put my chin on his shoulder and whisper "I'm looking forward to finishing that bottle of wine"
Back to top Go down
Dream

PostSubject: Re: Kay's room: first encounter.   Kay's room: first encounter. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 12:12 am

Kay placed the Udon on the dining table. It was in a large pot with a large spoon to dish up with. He had also place the shrimp in a bowl and a mini kettle-like object on the table. The kettle object was filled with tabasco. He had guessed that the cat person must have had an owner by now, so he placed 4 plates on the table, accompanied with a small fork and a pair of chopsticks for each. The plates already had a large lump of squash and a bit of macaroni solid on them. He was ready. He heard the knock and walked to the door, opening it to greet the guests. "I am Kay Whit, nice to have you here for my feast!"
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Admin
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Kay's room: first encounter.   Kay's room: first encounter. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 12:27 am

"I dunno why you wanted strangers over," I grumble, stepping into the room, in which everything was garish and distastefully gilded.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Kay's room: first encounter.   Kay's room: first encounter. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 7:28 am

Steping in behind Kuro I say "this place looks expensive how much." Outloud but I then mumbled under my breath "don't try to show off with it Kuro won't bit on it." I then turn to face Kay and go to hand him a bottle of scotch "this is for you."
Back to top Go down
Dream

PostSubject: Re: Kay's room: first encounter.   Kay's room: first encounter. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:52 pm

Kay couldn't believe his eyes. He took the bottle of scotch and gave a slight smile. That's a real cat person, eh? I have to admit ... he's a bit odd ... 
Back to top Go down
Cero Acele

Cero Acele

PostSubject: Re: Kay's room: first encounter.   Kay's room: first encounter. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 11:47 pm

I smile happily, and run over. I grab the Cat-boy's hand and spin him around a bit. "It's nice to meet you! My name is Cero!" I exclaim, hopping up and down.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Kay's room: first encounter.   Kay's room: first encounter. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 12:05 am

"Um hi I guess my name is Blade I have something for you also do u want it" I say as I pull out a small box.
Back to top Go down
Cero Acele

Cero Acele

PostSubject: Re: Kay's room: first encounter.   Kay's room: first encounter. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 12:31 am

"Yes!" I shout, raising my hand in the air and jumping.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Kay's room: first encounter.   Kay's room: first encounter. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 12:35 am

"Ok here have it if you can reach it" I say as I put the box behind my back stretching my arm out behind me.
Back to top Go down
Cero Acele

Cero Acele

PostSubject: Re: Kay's room: first encounter.   Kay's room: first encounter. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 12:41 am

I sit down and pout. I knew how that game went. "Not nice..." I mutter, looking at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Kay's room: first encounter.   Kay's room: first encounter. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 12:45 am

"Ok fine don't want to play then you can have it but I get to put it on you is that ok" I say waiting a response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kay's room: first encounter.   Kay's room: first encounter. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kay's room: first encounter.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next