mistress sapphires lovers play place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mistress sapphires lovers play place

Are you looking for someone to be your sexy rp lover/partner or you need people to listen and care for you then look no further!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Markus Prillius
Kay's room: first encounter. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapKay's room: first encounter. - Page 2 I_voting_barKay's room: first encounter. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Blade
Kay's room: first encounter. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapKay's room: first encounter. - Page 2 I_voting_barKay's room: first encounter. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Vixen
Mary
Kurai Hikari
Lavi Kiyoshi
Revlas
Zerofall
Sensona
Kuro
Latest topics
» Returning home.
Kay's room: first encounter. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:27 pm by Vixen

» Introductions (Revy and Sinika)
Kay's room: first encounter. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:59 pm by Revlas

» Still alone
Kay's room: first encounter. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 1:14 am by Kurai Hikari

» A tour of the place.
Kay's room: first encounter. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:57 pm by Kurai Hikari

» Returining Home (OPEN)
Kay's room: first encounter. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:44 pm by Lavi Kiyoshi

» Playing on the swings
Kay's room: first encounter. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:21 pm by Markus Prillius

» A talk over a glass of wine.
Kay's room: first encounter. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:10 pm by Markus Prillius

» sinika blake.
Kay's room: first encounter. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:36 pm by Vixen

» On a walk. (open for one person)
Kay's room: first encounter. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:41 am by Blade

Affiliates

Kay's room: first encounter.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cero Acele

Cero Acele

Kay's room: first encounter. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kay's room: first encounter.   Kay's room: first encounter. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 12:46 am

I just pout, but I look at Blade this time. Slowly, I begin to nod.
Back to top Go down
Dream

PostSubject: Re: Kay's room: first encounter.   Kay's room: first encounter. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 1:33 am

Kay chuckled at the two pet people. He then looked to Kuro. "They seem to get along well! So why shouldn't we have a go? I am Kay White, eccentric billionaire." He introduced himself politely and bowed. "As you can guess by my costume, I was also a knight, protecting those in need."
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Kay's room: first encounter.   Kay's room: first encounter. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 12:53 am

I open the box and pull out a necklace that was sparking in the light and then ask "do you like it is it ok? I am hoping I got one you liked but if not I can return it and get another." I say as I lowered it so that Vero could see.
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Admin
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Kay's room: first encounter.   Kay's room: first encounter. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 6:01 pm

I nod to Kay, and mutter my name. "Pessimist and hater of all, at your service," I finish, looking to see what Blade gave Cero. It was a necklace. Already flirting?
Back to top Go down
Dream

PostSubject: Re: Kay's room: first encounter.   Kay's room: first encounter. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 7:34 pm

Kay had never seen someone come out randomly and flirt with a girl without getting turned down. He supported blade in his head, however. He's smitten for the fair one I see. Go for it, Blade! Kay smiled slightly as he looked back at Kuro. "If you took food and drinks of your own, lets get them to the table and leave those two alone for a moment, hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Admin
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Kay's room: first encounter.   Kay's room: first encounter. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 9:10 pm

I shrug with a grunt. "He probably brought stuff, but I didn't," I say, gesturing vaguely to Blade.
Back to top Go down
Cero Acele

Cero Acele

PostSubject: Re: Kay's room: first encounter.   Kay's room: first encounter. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 9:12 pm

I look down at the necklace. "That's a lot shinier than my usual collar," I note hesitantly. I then stand and wave to Kuro. "It's nice to meet you!" I say excitedly, but not as excited as I had been with Blade.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Kay's room: first encounter.   Kay's room: first encounter. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:45 pm

As I walk around Cero to put the necklace on I say "I must have left the stuff in the room I guess we didn't bring anything" I then undo the snap on the necklace and put it around Cero's neck an clamp the snap back together.
Back to top Go down
Dream

PostSubject: Re: Kay's room: first encounter.   Kay's room: first encounter. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 2:56 pm

"Cero, would you prefer to eat right away? I can keep the food warm if you would rather have time with your new friend." Kay said politley. He then looked at Kuro winking, trying to convay that they should give the two some time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kay's room: first encounter.   Kay's room: first encounter. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kay's room: first encounter.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2